Bustling Hanoi offers a charming blend of new and old. The French-colonial area has left a legacy of beautiful buildings, with the Old Quarter a fascinating area to explore on foot. Sample Hanoi's unique cuisine, shop for locally produced crafts and soak up the abundance of history and culture on offer in the city's compelling sites and monuments. Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. This city tour Hanoi is designed aiming to give you an opportunity to enjoy an absolute and adorable Hanoi. Small streets with old houses, friendly people with typical Vietnamese smiles offer you the true feeling of this capital city.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, learn about his life of national hero
- Visit the Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
- Visit Tran Quoc pagoda
- Street food tour - will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture. We eat as we go, sampling a tasty Hanoian street foods from a street cart.
- Explore Bat Trang Ceramic village
07h15 - 07h30: Pick up at hotel in the Old Quarter or at our office address: Asian Discovery Travel – Add: 80 Hang Quat street, start the tour on to visit Tran Quoc pagoda ( it is one of oldest pagoda in Hanoi built in the 6th century), then going to visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho ( close on Monday & Friday), President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house - where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969. The next place to move to is One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake.
Leave the Pagoda for the Temple of Literature – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
No trip to the Hanoi capital would be complete without trying mouth-watering local dishes. So in Lunch time will be your unforgettable moment with street food tour ( some vegetarian food is also available). Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dishes.
Now, it's time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed!
Your guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café inside the old quarter. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample whilst admiring the hustle and bustle of the city centre below.
After great time enjoy and relaxing, around 14.00 – 14.30 pm we will move to Bat Trang Ceramic Village, a small village in the north of Vietnam, is about 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, on the other side of Chuong Duong bridge. Its ever famous ceramic and pottery products of high quality. If you have known about Vietnam, you may not be surprised that Bat Trang’s vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide. Here, you can try your yourself by making ceramic products by hand (pay by your own)
16h00- 16h30: Get on bus back to Hanoi.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus or van
Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
English speaking tour guide.
Have a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit / 1 pax/ 1 day
Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
All other services not mentioned clearly in the program
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Discovery Hanoi City
What need to bring:
- Because this is only one day trip, so you don’t need to bring too much luggages, you need to bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- If you tour on monday or friday. You will visit Hoa Lo prison instead of visiting Museum of Ethnology
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in Hanoi Old Quarter for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.