Sapa Trekking 3 days – 2 nights Sleep at the homestay of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have an unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes and to discover the daily life of the tribal people. Staying with a local family, sharing their home, eating with them and discover the region with them will give you a very different point of view of Sapa. Join us in this superb tour to this magical land!
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Ban Ho, Nam Toong and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa market
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields in Giang Ta Chai, friendly talk with local people of Dzay & Red DZao Minority.
– Home-stay in the Dzay Local House and experience their local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Taste Sapa and Vietnamese cuisine.
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (L,D)
6:30 – 7:00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure for Sapa by new highway express. You will enjoy and admire mountain view road.
9:30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13:00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14:15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 7 – 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17:45: Check in homestay, get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can free time to join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay. we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom. Home-stay at the Dzay local house
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Ban Ho ( B,L,D)
After having breakfast, check out your homestay, start your second trek, you will head off on an uphill trail, pass fascinating terraced rice fields and trekking through bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village where is home to Red Dzao people. Have a picnic lunch on the way then we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley. This is home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts. Enjoy dinner and we will spend the night here.
Day 3: Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
Have breakfast then you say goodbye to the family. Trekking to see a nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then trekking back to SuPan for pick up by bus to Sapa town.
12:00 – 15:00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, free time to relax, visit or shopping at Sapa Market.
15:00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15:15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
22:15: Drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus or limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Homestay in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.