Sapa Trekking 3 days – 2 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have an unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes and to discover the daily life of the tribal people. Staying with a local family, sharing their home, eating with them and discover the region with them will give you a very different point of view of Sapa. Join us in this superb tour to this magical land!
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa market
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields in Giang Ta Chai, friendly talk with local people of Dzay & Red DZao Minority.
– Hotel in Sapa with local people and Home-stay in the Dzay Local House and experience their local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Taste Sapa and Vietnamese cuisine
Day 1: Ha Noi – Sapa – Cat Cat Village (L, D)
6:30 – 7:00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure for Sapa by new highway express. You will enjoy and admire mountain view road.
9:30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13:00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in the hotel.
In the afternoon: You will start your walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa. Dinner is service at the restaurant at the hotel. After having dinner, you will have free time to explore or shopping at night Market in Sapa. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
Note : If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village (B, L, D)
After having breakfast and a shower, you will check out of your room at the hotel and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room to prepare for your trek. You will only need to bring a change of clothing, trekking gear and toiletries for your stay at the village homestay. At around 9 AM you will begin your 10 – 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life while staying in a local family’s cottage.
Day 3: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
8:00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8:45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11:00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12:00 – 15:00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, free time to relax, visit or shopping at Sapa Market.
15:00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15:15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
22:15: Drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:email@example.com
Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus or limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel and Homestay in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.