Sapa – Fansipan Climbing 3 days 4 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. Join this 3 days tour, You will not only have a chance to visit Cat Cat village, climbing to conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochina but also visit Sapa town, Sapa market, Sapa church and to taste local food, learn about history, traditional culture and discover the daily life of the local people. Join with us to get great experiences!
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit Cat Cat villages
– Climbing to conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochina
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20:00 – 20:30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Our Sleeper bus, you will catch the Sleeper bus leave Hanoi to Sapa. Sleep overnight on the sleeper bus.
Day 1: Sleeping Bus Station – Sapa – Cat Cat Village (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus Station between 4:30 – 5:00 AM. Still sleeping on the bus until 6:00 am. Around 6:00, our local tour guide will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town, Sapa Church on your own.
19:00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Climbing (B, L, D)
After enjoying breakfast, check out your hotel
8h30 the bus will take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip. At 17:00 you will stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.
Day 03: Fansipan Climbing (B, L)
6:30: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m). 10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch. In the afternoon, at 13:00 you will follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa. At 16:30, the bus will take you back to Ton Station keep forward to our office in Sapa. Free time to explore Sapa town, Sapa market, Sapa church and enjoy dinner by yourself.
21:30 Get on your night sleeper bus back to Ha Noi. Sleep overnight on the sleeper bus.
Day 4: Ha Noi Arrive – Finish Tour
On this day, around 4:30 – 5:00, you will arrive our Sleeper bus station in Hanoi Old Quarter early in the morning.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:email@example.com
Pick-up and transfer by A/C sleeping bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
Hotel in Sapa
A/c transfer in Sapa
Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary
First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie
Luggage room and bath room in hotel
Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information