Sapa – Fansipan Climbing 2 days tour of Asia Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. Join this 2 days tour You will not only have a chance to climbing to conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochina but also visit Sapa town, Sapa market, Sapa church and to taste local food, learn about history, traditional culture and discover the daily life of the local people. Join with us to get great experiences!
– Climbing to conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Our Sleeper bus, you will catch the Sleeper bus leave Hanoi to Sapa. Sleep overnight on the sleeper bus.
Day 1: Sleeping Bus Station – Sapa – Fansipan Climbing (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus Station between 4h30 – 5h00 AM. Still sleeping on the bus until 6h00 am. Around 6h00, our local tour guide will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to our hotel or office in Sapa town. After enjoying breakfast, 8h30 the bus will take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip. At 17h00 you will stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.
Day 02: Fansipan Climbing (B, L)
6h30 am: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m). 10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch. In the afternoon, at 13h00 you will follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa. At 16h30, the bus will take you back to Ton Station keep forward to our office in Sapa. Free time to explore Sapa town, Sapa market, Sapa church and enjoy dinner by yourself.
21h30 Get on your night sleeper bus back to Ha Noi. Sleep overnight on the sleeper bus.
Day 3: Ha Noi Arrive – Finish Tour
On this day, around 4h30 – 5h00, you will arrive our Sleeper bus station in Hanoi Old Quarter early in the morning.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up and transfer by A/C sleeping bus or Sleeping cabin limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary
First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie
Luggage room and bath room in hotel
Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa.
– This tour will finish in Hanoi alittle early in the morning, so please arrange your accommodation before arrive Hanoi.
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.