Sapa – Cat Cat & Fansipan 2 days – 3 nights tour of Asia Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, specially you will have chance to Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochina and to discover the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious Sapa local food, learn about history, local culture. So, come with us to get great experiences.
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Visiting Cat Cat Village via unique local culture
– Enjoy amazing view of Sapa mountainous area
– Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia
– Experience life of local
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church
– Visit Sapa local market
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Our Sleeper bus, you will catch the Sleeper bus leave Hanoi to Sapa. Sleep overnight on the sleeper bus.
Day 1: Sleeping Bus Station – Sapa – Cat Cat (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus Station between 4h30 – 5h00 AM. Still sleeping on the bus until 6h00 am. Around 6h00, our local tour guide will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town, Sapa Church on your own.
19h00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Peak By Cable Car – Sapa Town – Sapa Church – Sapa Market – Hanoi (B, L, D)
07:30 – 08:00: Breakfast is service at hotel. Then getting on the bus go to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
11:30 – 12:00: Come back the hotel for lunch, free time to relax, visit or shopping at Sapa Market.
19:00: Come back to the hotel for dinner.
20:30: Come back to the hotel, get back your luggages, get on our minivan leave the hotel to our Sapa Sleeper bus station for taking the night sleeper bus back to Hanoi. Sleep overnight on the bus.
Day 3: Ha Noi Arrive – Finish Tour
On this day, around 4:30 – 5:00Am, you will arrive our Sleeper bus station in Hanoi Old Quarter early in the morning.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus or limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, B = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
Cable car visit Fansipan
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.