Join Sapa trekking 1 day tour, you will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, besides there you can discover the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious Sapa local food, learn about history, local culture. So, come with us to get great experiences.
– Exciting walking and trekking to Cat Cat village and Sin Chai Village ( one of the most beautiful villages in Sapa)
– Visit Cat Cat waterfall
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa local market, Sapa church
9h00 – 9h15: (Tour start & Pick-up from Your Hotels in Sapa Town)
Be ready at the hotel’s lobby to wait tour guide pick you up to enjoy Sapa 1 day tour.
Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley.
Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina.
Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river or have lunch with a local family on the way to Sin chai Village
Then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes and fall in the beauty in Sapa leaving the crowded modern lifestyle.
14h30-15h00: Say goodbye people in 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai Village, catch a jeep or van to back to Sapa town.
Tour guide drop you off at your hotel in Sapa or you can finish tour in Sapa town.
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:email@example.com
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as mention : Lunch
Walking & Trekking tour
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks.
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Sapa town for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.