Sapa Trekking 3 days – 4 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. Join this 3 days tour You will not only have a chance to discovery the most beautiful mountain view, valley, waterfall but also visit local village learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes and to taste local food, learn about history, traditional culture and discover the daily life of the tribal people. Join us in this superb tour to this magical land!
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa market
– Visit Bac Ha Market
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields, waterfall
– Taste Sapa local food
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Hanoi train station, you will catch the night train leave Hanoi to Lao Cai. Sleep overnight on the sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Lao Cai Station – Sapa – Cat Cat (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Lao Cai Station between 5h30 – 6h00 AM. When you arrive Lao Cai station, our local tour guide will pick you up from transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town, Sapa Church on your own.
19h00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village (B, L, D)
After having breakfast and a shower, you will check out of your room at the hotel and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room to prepare for your trek. You will only need to bring a change of clothing, trekking gear and toiletries for your stay at the village homestay. At around 9:00, you will begin your 10 – 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to visit the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van village. Then taking the bus back to your hotel in Sapa. Free time to relax and explore Sapa. Dinner is service at the restaurant. Sleep at the hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha Market – Ha Noi (B, L, D)
fter breakfast in Sapa, check out your hotel, you leave Sapa Town for Bac Ha Town to join Sunday Market with local people. Bac Ha is considered one of the most wonderful and colourful markets in extreme north Vietnam where thousands of local people in their traditional attire buy and sell the local products. Dogs, cats, pigs, horses… are all on sales. This is a golden opportunity to take your best photos! In the afternoon, we will take a pleasant walk to Ban Pho village, home to the flower H’mong people. This is a great opportunity to interact with the friendly locals and have pleasant walk amongst tribal villages. Leave Bac Ha Town at 3:00pm for catching the bus back to Lao Cai station for catching night train back to Hanoi. You will have dinner at the local restaurant in Lao Cai before catching your night train. Sleep overnight on sleeping cabin on the train.
Day 4: Ha Noi Arrive – Finish Tour
On this day, you will arrive Hanoi train station around 4h30 – 6h00 am.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
Private Tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus/ van
Sleeping train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.