Pu Luong Nature Reserve is the most famous destination you must do in Thanh Hoa where is located along two parallel Karst Mountain ranges with small and narrow valleys in the middle. This place has been the living place of different minority group and large agricultural land area. There are 24 villages of Muong and Thai people with different unique cultures, they are living in the valleys and flat mountainsides. Pu Luong village is one of the best for trekking and hiking route. Trekking a little bit up and down and the scenery changes from mountains and jungle to rice terraces fields. Scenic Hieu hamlet sits above a hill of tumbling rice terraces and straddles two gushing waterfalls whose easy-grip limestone rocks allow the adventurous to climb up the falls – a must-try experience! Alternatively, you can simply relax in refreshing natural pools and then enjoy delicious traditional food cooked by local people.
– Enjoy and admire unique way mountain view road
– Visit the beautiful local villages in Pu Luong
– Explore the most beautiful cave in Pu Luong Natural Reserve
– Trekking through mountain, valley, terrace rice fields
– Enjoy delicious local foods
– Discovery the history, daily life and local culture
Day 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong Natural Reserve (L,D)
07h45 – 08h15: Our comfortable bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, transfer to Pu Luong. Driving by road via a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. Check in your accommodation with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting and have a delicious lunch.
After lunch, you will transfer to visit a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Then you will take kayaking along Streams for exploring the nature. Continue on to visit a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with local people. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts. After that, transfer you back to your accommodation and leisure. Dinner is service at the restaurant. Free time to explore Pu Luong in the evening. Sleep overnight at rural village.
Day 2: Pu Luong Natural Reserve – Kho Muong Village – Hieu Village (B,L,D):
Welcome new day with a cup of tea or coffee, admire the sunrise at the tranquil village. Enjoy breakfast, Then starting your trekking day from Don Village to Kho Muong village offers the most stunning scenery with big cliffs and green forest on a side and rice terraces and village on one side. Visit Kho Muong, residing at any house, you will be treated to the very typical dishes like rice, mountain, forest banana flower salad, soup bitter, corn liquor, especially boiled duck meat. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. After lunch, transfer to Hieu village, is a favorite place of both locals and visitors and it has been invested with more accommodation rather than homestay. The new three bungalow Les Bain De Hieu Ecolodge next to beautiful waterfall is now the best place to stay. It is very peaceful place with nice people, pristine scenery. Arrive in Hieu Village, trekking around for enjoying wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot .Overnight at homestay in Hieu Village.
Day 3: Hieu Village – The Gold Fish Stream – Ho Citadel ( B,L):
7:00: Breakfast is service at your accommodation, then checking out.
8:00: Leave Hieu Village to explore The Cam Luong God Fish Stream, is located in Ngoc Village. Legend has it that the stream contains thousands of fish that called holy genie by local people. Significantly, no one dares to catch fish of this stream. Continue on to visit Ho Citadel, where is one of World Heritage of Vietnam. You will have lunch at local restaurant. After lunch drive back your hotel in Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Tour price in Usd/ 1 Pax: Please contact to us to get the good deal.
Contact: Our expert tour operator – Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025
English speaking guide (other language guide is upon your request)
Accommodation in Pu Luong
All meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner ) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
Entrance fees, sight seeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
Local bamboo Kayaking
Purified water and wet towel
A traditional hat
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 9 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their international flight ticket number for picking -up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip or would like to make private tour, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.