Not too far from Hanoi city, Mai Chau – Hoa Binh is known as the yellow Valley, it is a perfect ideal for relaxing, visiting, trekking and biking, besides there is Thung Nai, where know as the second Ha Long Bay on land in Vietnam. These places with majestic mountain scenery, diverse cuisine, rich traditional cultural, the local people here are friendly and very hospitable.. It makes sure that you are very satisfied. Let’s join with Asian Discovery Travel to get all wonderful experiences. All these wonderful things will included in our unique tour program: Mai Chau – Thung Nai 2 Days – 1 Night Tour.
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Visit the beautiful local villages in Mai Chau
– Cruising to explore the most magical places of Thung Nai
– Trekking, biking
– Enjoy delicious local foods
– Discovery the traditional handicraft, history, daily life and local culture
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Mai Chau – Hoa Binh (L,D)
7:00 – 8:00: Pick up your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus.
10:00: Short break
11:30 -12:00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30 -17:00: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00 – 19:00: Freetime for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the dinner, you will have a chance to enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ Ruou Can ”. Free time to explore Mai Chau at night. Sleep at the homestay/ hotel/ bungalow or resort.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Thung Nai – Hanoi (B,L)
07.30: After breakfast, depart to Thung Nai
09.30: Arrival Thuong Luu Port, piers detour into reservoirs of Hoa Binh. You get off the bus, welcome you on board in Hoa Binh Thuy Lake.
Ships continued to sweep the northern lake, visit to the Thac Bo Temple of the Muong & Dzao People – the temple was for indigenous peoples is the most sacred Lake area. You continue to visit the Thac Bo Temple with magnificent statues system, where the statue of Sakyamuni Tathagata and 20 meter high Buddha Guanyin.
Continue visit Green Island, take lunch at this island. You have lunch with grilled fish specialties lake, chicken meat, special famous local wine.
Then back to Thuong Luu Port for next place visiting.
14.30: Bus bring you to visit Hoa Binh hydro power. Then depart for Hanoi. On the way back you can buy special cane, Orrange, special wine.
17:00: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
End the tour!
Tour price in Usd/ 1 Pax: (Apply for group from 10 paxs – Up)
Type of Room
Price in Usd/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 Night/ 1 Room
4* Resort or Private Tour
Please contact to us to get more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Hotphone: (+84)904908025
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus round the trip
Fully furnished en-suite room with A/C and hot water ( Twin/ Double Sharing Basis)
Boat trip visit Thung Nai
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mention : 1 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch and 1 x Dinner
1 bottle of mineral water on the bus
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their international flight ticket number for picking -up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip or would like to make private tour, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.