Mai Chau – Pu Luong trekking – Thung Nai 4 days – 3 nights private tour is one of the unique and comfortable tour of Asian Discovery Travel. In this private 4 days, you will have a chance to discovery Mai Chau yellow valley and Pu Luong Nature Reserve is an area of outstanding beauty, cultural interest and high biodiversity stretching from Mai Chau in the north-west to Cuc Phuong National Park in the south-east. The region is blessed with rich forests, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces and breath-taking scenery. besides there is Thung Nai, where Know as the second Ha Long Bay on land in Vietnam. When you explore Pu Luong Nature Reserve you can experience the everyday life, delicious local food and culture of Thai and Muong ethnic minority and spend your nights with friendly locals. So, come to us to get great experiences in your life.
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Visit the beautiful local villages and Cave in Mai Chau
– Cruising to explore the most magical places of Thung Nai
– Trekking, biking
– Enjoy delicious local foods
– Discovery the traditional handicraft, history, daily life and local culture
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hoa Binh – Pu Luong Natural Reserve (L,D)
07h30 – 07h35: Our private car and tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, transfer to Mai Chau. Enjoy driving by mountain road , on the way stop for taking nice pictures of the Thung Khe breathtaking mountain pass and visit local market before continuing towards Mai Chau Valley and stopping in the village of Pom Coong for a bit of rest and lunch in a typical Thai house built on stilts.
After lunch, we’ll go for a hike through the Pu Luong Reserve, walking amidst rice fields and mountains, and crossing small villages where we’ll get to see the traditional daily life of the locals all around us in this natural paradise. You’ll get an even closer look at this when we have dinner and spend the night with a local family in one of the Thai stilt houses.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Pu Luong Natural Reserve – Kho Muong Village – Hieu Village (B,L,D):
Begin your second day with an optional activity for those that don’t mind rising early. If you get up before sunrise, you can enjoy watching it ascend over the mountain tops, as local farmers hustle around doing their early morning activities. You can even join in for a little while to get a true taste for rural Vietnamese life. Whether you participate in this or not, you’ll enjoy breakfast made by the local Thai people you’re staying with, before starting the 5-6 hours of trekking we have planned for you. The first stretch is the hardest, containing some steep climbs and exciting river crossings, but you will be well rewarded as the next stretch is easier, and you’ll get to see absolutely stunning views of the valley and rice terraces, rainforests and streams within from your high vantage point. A picnic lunch will be served at the local restaurant before continuing on to Hieu Village, considered by many to be the most aesthetically beautiful rural village in all of Vietnam.
Finally we’ll reach Kho Muong village, where you can spend your time freely, either by strolling around the village and talking to locals, or relaxing in the eco homestay set up by FFI (Flora and Fauna International) in conjunction with the local communities. The total trekking you will have done to get here is around 12-15 kilometres. At night you’ll have time to drink and socialize with the friendly locals amidst the tranquil ambiance of Kho Muong, before turning in for the night in a traditional Thai style stilt house.
Day 3: Hieu Village – Pho Doan Village – Mai Chau – Chieu Cave ( B,L, D):
Welcome new day with a cup of tea or coffee, admire the sunrise at the tranquil village. Enjoy breakfast, Then starting your final trekking day with 5 – 7 km from Hieu Village to Pho Doan village offers the most stunning scenery with rice field terraces and village on one side.
You will have lunch at the local restaurant. Then leaving to visit Chieu Cave in Mai Chau. After that go to your accommodation in Mai Chau. Check in your accommodation. Dinner is service at the restaurant. Free time to relax and explore Mai Chau at night. Sleep overnight at rural village.
Day 4: Mai Chau – Thung Nai – Hanoi ( B,L):
07.30: After breakfast, depart to Thung Nai
09.30: Arrival Thuong Luu Port, piers detour into reservoirs of Hoa Binh. You get off the bus, welcome you on board in Hoa Binh Thuy Lake.
Ships continued to sweep the northern lake, visit to the Thac Bo Temple of the Muong & Dzao People – the temple was for indigenous peoples is the most sacred Lake area. You continue to visit the Thac Bo Temple with magnificent statues system, where the statue of Sakyamuni Tathagata and 20 meter high Buddha Guanyin.
Continue visit Green Island, take lunch at this island. You have lunch with grilled fish specialties lake, chicken meat, special famous local wine.
Then back to Thuong Luu Port for next place visiting.
14.30: Bus bring you to visit Hoa Binh hydro power. Then depart for Hanoi. On the way back you can buy special cane, Orrange, special wine.
17:00: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
End the tour!
Tour price in Usd/ 1 Pax: Please contact to us to get the good deal.
Contact: Our expert tour operator – Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025
Or send a message to our email: email@example.com.
We will reply to you as soon as possible!
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 9 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their international flight ticket number for picking -up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip or would like to make private tour, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.