Not too far from Hanoi City. Mai Chau – Hoa Binh is known as the yellow Valley, it is a perfect ideal for relaxing, visiting, trekking and Biking. Besides there is Hoa Binh Reservoir where Know as exciting local boat trip. This place with majestic mountain scenery, diverse cuisine, rich traditional cultural, the local people here are friendly and very hospitable.. It makes sure that you are very satisfied. Let’s join with Asian Discovery Travel to get all wonderful experiences. All these wonderful things will included in our unique tour program: Mai Chau – Reservoir Relaxing, Trekking, Biking and Cruising 2 Days – 1 Night Tour.
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Visit the beautiful local villages in Mai Chau
– Cruising to visit Hoa Binh Revervoir
– Trekking, biking
– Enjoy delicious local foods
– Discovery the traditional handicraft, history, daily life and local culture
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Mai Chau – Hoa Binh (L,D)
7:00 – 8:00: Pick up your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus.
10:00: Short break
11:30 -12:00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30 -17:00: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00 – 19:00: Freetime for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the dinner, you will have a chance to enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ Ruou Can ”. Free time to explore Mai Chau at night. Sleep at the homestay/ hotel/ bungalow or resort.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hoa Binh Reservoir – Hanoi (B,L)
7:30: Breakfast is service at your your accommodation, check out your room, leave your luggages at Storage room.
8:30: Drive to the lake, you will stop sometimes to taking the photo of the waterfall and the views on the way going.
10:30: Go down to the lake, you will have a chance to try to catch fish by the local way with local fisherman then take a boat to go around the lake explore the beautiful islands and lake. after a boat trip, we will stop at an island and from here you can soak up the cool water and enjoy swimming (with safety floats).
13:00: Enjoy lunch in the village, besides other dishes you will have a dish with the fish you caught, after lunch we heading back to Mai Chau.
15:30: Get on the van/bus to drive back to Ha Noi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
19:00 – 19:10: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
End the tour!
Tour price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Type of Room
Price in Usd/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 Night/ 1 Room
4* Resort or Private Tour
Please contact to us to get more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Hotphone: (+84)904908025
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus round trip
Fully furnished en-suite room with A/C and hot water ( Twin/ Double Sharing Basis)
Boat trip visit Hoa Binh Reservoir
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mention : 1 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch and 1 x Dinner
1 bottle of mineral water on the bus
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Gratuities for guide and driver
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their international flight ticket number for picking -up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip or would like to make private tour, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.