Join the trip bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Mon Chéri Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Lan Ha Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have a lots of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit the Frog Pond area
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Got Ferry – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
9:00 – 9:30: Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure to Got Ferry Terminal in Hai Phong.
12:00: The crew members of Mon Cheri Cruise will welcome you at Got Ferry Terminal, Cat Hai, Hai Phong. You will be transfered to Mon Chéri Cruises by tender boats, welcome drinks and cold towels will be served at first. The cruise manager will share common safety rules before check-in. While Mon Cheri Cruises is moving, You will definitely admire the charming scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
12:15: A special lunch of fresh food and an assorment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat, Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay.
15:30: We will visit the Frog Pond area – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local seesights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy kayaking – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the limestone mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha with exciting swimming activities.
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises. Enjoy sunset party on Ha Long Bay. It is a ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay. Guests can request for relaxing massages. (Please contact the cruise manager)
19:00: Enjoy a romantic dinner at the restaurant on Mon Chéri Cruise.
21:00 – 0:00: Enjoy the nightlife of Ha Long Bay from the deck. Immerse yourself in music, enjoy a glass of coctail from the bar, sing karaoke and relax on the cruise. Otherwise, you can fish squid with the sailors or simply relax in the room and watch Ha Long Bay from the balcony. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Ha Noi (B, L)
6:30 – 7:30: Breakfast is served at Mon Chéri Cruise restaurant.
7:30: You will visit Dark and Light cave area, a famous beautiful area of Lan Ha Bay with the pristine natural scenery, charming emerald sea. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery here on the bamboo boat (indigenous people rowing boat) to mingle with nature, get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life to feel the relaxed and most comfortable moments.
9:30: You return to the boat and check out. Then the lunch in the restaurant is ready for you, pay the extra fee (if any) at the reception while traveling to the port.
12:00: Disembark and move back the port.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
One night aboard the 5-star Mon Cheri Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with air conditioning and private balconies
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
4 meals on the program: 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
Karaoke program (Available from 20:00 to 23:00)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.