Ninh Binh has known as a place with many beautiful and famous landscapes, which has captivated many tourists. During the 2-day journey with Asian Discovery Travel, you will have an opportunity to visit the most four famous landmarks of Ninh Binh. They are Hoa Lu, Trang An, Mua Cave, Cuc Phuong National Park, besides there, you also have chance to learn about the history, daily life, culture, religion, taste delicious food in here. All these great things are waiting for you, so book a tour with us now to have a great experience.
– Visit the most beautiful and famous destinations in Ninh Binh such as : Hoa Lu, Trang An, Mua Cave, Cuc Phuong National Park.
– Learn about local daily life, history, culture
– Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
– Walking and trekking visit Cuc Phuong national park
– Taste delicious local food
Day 1: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave (L, D)
7h40 – 8h10: The bus will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter departure for Ninh Binh. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
10h30 – 10h40: You will reach to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two kings in Chinese Wars.
11h50 – 12h00: Have a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 – 13h05: Leave the restaurant to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the temples.
15h00 – 15h05: Biking tour around Trang An Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15h30 – 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h40 – 16h50: Get on bus go to your hotel/ bungalow/ homestay in Ninh Binh or Tam Coc. Check in your hotel/ bungalow/ homestay in Ninh Binh or Tam Coc. Free time to relax or visit Ninh Binh city or Tam Coc town.
18h30 – 19h00: Dinner is service at the local restaurant. Free time to relax. Sleep at your hotel/ bungalow/ homestay in Ninh Binh or Tam Coc.
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong National Park – Ha Noi (B, L)
7h30 – 7h35: Breakfast is service, then checking out your accommodation
8h20 – 8h30: Our tour guide and bus/ car will pick you up and transfer you to Cuc Phuong National Park to visit Endangered primate rescue centre. The primate centre was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfut Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 Cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures, then going to the park centre, on the way visit the cave of Early Man (had over 7000 year). You will have a lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, continue walking and trekking through the forest to learn more diverse flora and fauna of the park. You will also make stop to visit Dang tree ( It is one of old tree in Cuc Phuong).
15h30 – 15h40: Get on our tourist bus back to Tam Coc, change the bus for returning to your hotel in Ha Noi.
19h10 – 19h30: Drop you off your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ 1 Pax:
Tour Price/ 1 Pax
Single Supplement/ 1 room/ 1 Night
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus/ van or limousine bus
Boat trip visit Trang An
Hotel/ Bungalow/ homestay in Ninh Binh city or Tam Coc Town
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Biking in Trang An Area
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Free 1 traditional hat/ 1 pax
Vietnamese tea break or local drink
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the biking of the tour you can relax at the restaurant with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures.
– You can start this trip from Ninh Binh city or Tam Coc town and finish your trip in Tam Coc town.
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.