Join Halong bay 3 days 2 nights sleep on luxury Auco Cruise of Asia Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Lan Ha Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 2 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit Tien Ong Cave
– Visit Three Peach Beach
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Cua Van Fishing Village
– Visit Viet Hai Fishing Village
– Enjoy sunset and happy hour on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food & Carving)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
Main attraction: Ho Ba Ham (Three Tunnel Lake)
Things to do: Kayak around Ho Ba Ham/ Sip between sights at Happy Hour/ Try your hand in Masterchef “Halong Bay Edition” / Watch your favorite movie in moonlight open cinema.
9:00 – 9:10: Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service.
The van/ bus or private car will pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure for Tuan Chau Maria Harbour by new highway express road. You will have a short break on the half way
12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau, Welcome you to get on luxury Auco Cruise.
12:30: Start cruising to Ho Ba Ham Area (Three Tunnel Lake)
Ba Ham Lake is a very beautiful place for kayaking in Ha Long Bay. The lake is about 20km from Tuan Chau Marina International Port. There are three lakes connecting three tunnels together with vertical cliff which offers beautiful scenery and enjoyable kayak. All the lakes has clear water and some is surrounded by limestone and variety of marine flora, fauna and abundant underwater creatures.
Activities (on-board & off-board): Kayak in the tranquil Ho Ba Ham
Soaking in the incredibly pristine water of this lake, you can sense peaceful moments as Time seems to stop. The beach is a hidden gem with the picturesque appearance of the tall sea-almond tree pair, especially during the autumn.
17:30 Return luxury Auco Cruise to enjoy Sunset Chilling Time.
18:00: Rejoice at Happy Hour – Buy 1 Get 1. Taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay in Happy hour, time to rejoice with buy 1 get 1 promotion. Masterchef “Halong Bay Edition”Try your hand to create authentic Vietnamese dishes and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chefs.
19:15: Dinner is service at luxury restaurant on Auco Cruise. After that don’t forget to check out the magical Halong sunset scene serving as background. Watch your favorite movie in moonlight open cinema. An evening under the luminous night sky of Halong Bay to enjoy a classic movie while sipping delicious cocktails is the fantasy-come-true for any romantic heart. Overnight on luxury Auco cruise.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Three Peach Beach – Viet Hai Village – Cat Ba ( B, L, D)
Main attraction: Ba Trai Dao beach; Viet Hai village
Things to do: Swim in Ba Trai Dao beach/ Bike in the serene Viet Hai Village/ Rejoice at Happy Hour/ Have fun with fruit-carving demonstration/ Recharge energy with BBQ party on sundeck
07:00: Breakfast is served. Auco cruise move to Viet Hai Village.
08:30: Visit Viet Hai village, a small isolated village on the east side of Cat Ba island. you can take the bicycle and bike from the pier to the village. The experience of cycling through forests and caves will be very interesting for those who love to explore.
09:30: Stop at Bhaya Cafe, where you will listen to the Guide members share about the history and address of the village as well as the co-supporters of Bhaya – Au Co Cruises here. Then continues walking into Cat Ba National Forest, the remaining customers will cycle or walk to visit Bhaya farm or test local products at surrounding houses.
11:15: Return for dinner at Bhaya Cafe, a peaceful place in harmony with the nature of the valley
13:00: Leave Viet Hai, return to the Cruise for a short nap to regain strength
while going to the Three Peach Area.
15:30: Visit Ba Trai Dao. That is an area with many beaches that are naturally accreted with white sand and clear water. A day boat will take you to a selected beach, where you can choose to swim or play kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay.
17:00: The day boat will take you back to the Auco Cruise
17:30: Enjoy Sunset Chilling Time, it is interesting to watch the sunset over Lan Ha Bay at the bar called “Lan Ha Bar”. Buy 1 Get 1 offer will run for the next 1 hour. Masterchef “Halong Bay Edition”Try your hand to create authentic Vietnamese dishes and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chefs.
19:00: Fresh BBQ dinner with seafood is served both in the outdoor and in the restaurant.
21:00: Free time to relax. You can try your lucky with squid fishing at the reception area, reading a book or watching a movie at the Special Screening Room… Overnight on luxury Auco cruise.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
Main attraction: Cua Van Fishermen Village.
Things to do: Tai Chi on sundeck/ Visit Cua Van Fishermen Village by rowing boat/ Join a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony
6:00: Catch the morning sun on the bay and absorb the energy of heaven and earth with the flexible Tai chi on the top deck.
7:00: Light breakfast is served early so you can sip cake and coffee as the boat moves back to Cua Van Fishing Village.
8:30: Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayaking or traditional rowing boat. The village is well known for its location in the heart of World Heritage Site Ha Long Bay. Cua Van has been listed among 16 most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.
09:15 – 10:00: Discover Tien Ong Cave which is also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, The cave is one of the finest caves in Ha Long Bay.
09:00: Back to the ship and prepare to check out.
09:45: Join a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony while the ship sails back to the port.
10:45: Disembark in Tuan Chau port, get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:00 – 15:10: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.