Overnight cruising experiences on Orchid Classic Cruises is definitely the best choice to discover Ha Long Bay in style. Just within 2 days 1 night on the best luxury boutique cruise, she will bring you to escape away for visiting the most beautiful regions of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay. Ensure in the meantime enjoying with us, you would love the amazing luxury atmosphere. Our business trend is bringing the best personal care services to clients with well-training hospitality.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit Trung Trang Cave and Cat Ba Island
– Explore Tra Bau Area
– Discovery Ao Ech Area
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Enjoy sunset and happy hour on the cruise
– Cooking class
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
09:10: Our guests will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City. The passengers have a chance to see Tan Vu Bridge – the longest of its kind in Vietnam & Southeast Asia.
11:30: Arriving at waiting lounge, have check-in procedures.
12:15: Transfer by tender to the main Orchid Cruise. Welcome our guests onboard, here passengers can enjoy our special home-made welcome drink. Guests will be seated in our restaurant to receive their cruise briefing & safety instructions.
13:00: Passenger will be taking lunch while we cruise and visit Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. The ship will take the route via Cat Ba Islands: Thoi Quyt area – Coc Ngoi islet – Gia Luan.
15:00: We progress to Trung Trang cave by bus, located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park and surrounded by Kim Giao forest. This destination is highly known for trekking as the view allows you to see the island at full perspective.
17:00: Orchid Cruise enters a less populated area at Tra Bau – Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice swim in the green emerald water.
17:45: Onboard you may join a cooking class with some insights of Vietnamese dining culture. Our chef and staff will instruct you in making traditional dishes of Vietnam. Enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly.
19:30: Sumptuous Deluxe Dinner is served. Experience a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting – take the time to enjoy our delicious local food prepared and served to you by our lovely caterers.
21:30: Relax on the top deck & have a drink at another Happy Hour. Watch the calm and soothing landscape of the bay at night. Try your hand-skill at squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant.
23:00: Overnight on board. End of day 1 program.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
06:15: Why not rise up early in the morning to witness the bay at its very best time whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which, enjoy a light breakfast at our lovely restaurant. Upon completing breakfast, we continue our journey and head out to explore the bay further.
07:30: Kayaking activities at Ao Ech area is held to discover the hidden charm of Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay.
09:30: Orchid Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out.
10:00: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch in our restaurant. Join the last Tea Ceremony with our crew team before departure! Learn how to make, drink Vietnamese tea and understand how tea has been of influence to Vietnam’s culture.
11:30: We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark. This is the end of your cruising journey with us.
14:00 – 14:30: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End the tour!
One night aboard the Orchid Classic 5 Star Cruise
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket
Luxurious rooms with private bathrooms & air conditioning
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
All meals as mention in the tour
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Music entertainment, satellite TV
Sunset and happy hour
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.