– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit the Frog Pond area
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
08:00: Pick-up time for those who book transfer service of Sena Cruises will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:00 – 11:15: Arrive Tuan Chau habour. She anchors far from crowded and touristic areas in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
12:15 – 12:30: Embark on Sena Cruises
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that, you will check in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy Fabulous lunch is served while Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises starts her sail into magnificent Ha Long Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00: Explore Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises reaches Ao Ech area (or Three Peachs area if the weather and tide permit). It is time to discover Lan Ha Bay yourselves with your travel buddy sharing kayak. While kayaking, you will have a brief look at the geology of the karts mountains that form a beautiful surrounding.
16:30: Afternoon tea ceremony
Back to SENA Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our afternoon tea ceremony and “Happy Hour Deal” in all bars on cruise.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19:00: Savor deluxe Dinner
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, karaoke. (We open the light and prepare the squid fishing rods). You will stay overnight on Sena Cruises.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Ha Noi (B, L)
06:00: Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
06:30: Light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:15 – 08:30: Explore Tra Bau floating village
Join the kayaking experience to explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018. You can visit the fish raft and interact with local fishermen to explore daily life and traditional fishing methods.
10:00: Brunch time
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbour.
11:30 – 12:30: Disembark Sena Cruises and farewell the crew
12:30 – 13:00: Get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. ( Van/ bus or private car transfer service by the highway from Ha Long to Hanoi is available for booking in advance). You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
One night aboard the 4 Star Sena Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with air conditioning and private balconies
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
4 meals on the program: 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.