Join Halong bay & Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Indochine Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Lan Ha Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have a lots of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit Viet Hai Fishing Village and Cat Ba island
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island (L, D)
9:00: Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
12.15: Guests are transferred by tender from Indochina Sails’s Tuan Chau Pier to Indochine Cruise – enjoy welcome drink, listen cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00: Passengers enjoy the International Buffet Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14:45 – 16:30: We arrive at a quiet corner of Cat Ba Island and take the quick drive to Viet Hai village. Here we will take a stroll around the idyllic enclave and see the fabulously rustic homes of the locals. We then take our bicycles onto village paths and head into some of the lush greenery for which Cat Ba Island is known.
16.45 Our staff keep close watch while you enjoy the freedom of exploration by swimming near to the boat. Guests will enjoy the cool water of the pristine Lan Ha Bay.
17:45: Depart and sail to anchor overnight.
18:30 – 19:00: Attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
19:30: Set Menu Dinner is served.
20:45: Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at Squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
22:00: End of Program for Day 1.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Halong – Hanoi (Light B, B)
06:30: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
06:45: Enjoy Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:15 – 08:30: You will visit Dark and Light cave area, a famous beautiful area of Lan Ha Bay with the pristine natural scenery, charming emerald sea. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery here on the bamboo boat (indigenous people rowing boat) to mingle with nature, get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life to feel the relaxed and most comfortable moments.
9:30: You return to the boat and check out. Then the lunch in the restaurant is ready for you, pay the extra fee (if any) at the reception while traveling to the port.
12:00: Disembark and move back the port.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
All meals as mention in the tour
English Speaking Guide on Board
Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
Insurance on Board
Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.