Overnight cruising experiences on luxury Heritage Cruises is definitely the best choice to discover Ha Long & Lan Ha Bay in style. Just within 2 days 1 night on the best luxury boutique cruise, she will bring you to escape away for visiting the most beautiful regions of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay. Ensure in the meantime enjoying with us, you would love the amazing luxury atmosphere. Our business trend is bringing the best personal care services to clients with well-training hospitality.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Lan Ha bay
– Visit Dark and Bright Cave
– Explore Tra Bau Area or Three Peach Beach
– Discovery Da Chong Islet
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Enjoy sunset and happy hour on the cruise
– Cooking class
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay In Cat Ba Archipelago (L, D)
8:00 – 8:30: Hotel pick-up for trip on new highway to Tuan Chau International Marina, Halong City (if book our shuttle bus).
12:00: Welcome to Heritage Cruises Lounge at No.28 of Tuan Chau International Marina for refreshments before boarding for the cruise.
12:30: Board the Heritage Cruises boat and enjoy a welcome drink as you receive a cruise briefing, safety instructions and check into your suite. Lunch is served at L’indochine Restaurant.
12:40: Heritage Cruises takes you to contemplate the magnificent sceneries made from limestone mountain of Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Archipelago. This bay is untouched and remote, as not many cruise boats use this route.
15:30: The cruise vessel approaches the Ba Trai Dao (Three Peach beaches) or Tra Bau in Lan Ha Bay, a natural frontier between the provinces of Halong and Haiphong. This secret hideaway has beaches, caves and coves, plus the spectacular natural beauty of about 400 islands. Guests can try kayaking or simply swim in the clear waters of the bay.
17:30: Back on Heritage Cruises, enjoy life aboard the vessel or in your suite, and with cocktail in hand watch the sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin.
18:30: Activities include afternoon tea and the chef will lead a Vietnamese cookery class.
19:30: A memorable dining experience will be offered at the restaurant, with local food in an intimate and romantic setting.
21:30: Enjoy evening views of the bay at the bar on the top deck. Try your hand squid fishing. The bars are open until late.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Tuan Chau – Hanoi ( B, L)
06:15: Start the day with the session of Vovinam on the sundeck.
06:45: Have a light breakfast on board.
07:15: Head off in a bamboo boat to explore the Dark and Bright Cave.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to the boat for checkout.
10:00: Enjoy brunch while cruising back to base.
11:00: Return to Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for your onward journey.
12:10: While waiting for your pick-up service to Hanoi, enjoy the comfort of our lounge.
14:00 – 14:30: If you have booked our van/ limousine bus or private car service, our chauffeur will pick you up to take you to your hotel in Hanoi.
End the tour!
One night aboard the luxury Heritage 5 Star Cruise
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
Luxurious rooms with private bathrooms & air conditioning
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
All meals as mention in the tour
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Music entertainment
Sunset party on the cruise
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.