Overnight cruising experiences on luxury Capella Cruises is definitely the best choice to discover Halong & Lan Ha Bay in style. Just within 2 days 1 night on the best luxury boutique cruise, It will bring you to escape away for visiting the most beautiful regions of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay. Ensure in the meantime enjoying with us, you would love the amazing luxury atmosphere. Our business trend is bringing the best personal care services to clients with well-training hospitality.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Lan Ha bay
– Explore Ao Ech Area
– Kayaking to explore the bay
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset and happy hour on the cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
08:00 – 8:30: Pick- up time for those who book transfer service of Capella cruise
11:30 Warmly welcomed by Capella team in Tuan Chau pier. Complete the check-in procedure.
12:15 Get transfer to the Capella cruise by a tender boat. Cruise briefing before check-into our suite cabins.
13:00 Buffet lunch served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant (vegetarian and special diet catered for)
15:15 Cruise anchors for outdoor activities. Free access to our high-grade entertaining facilities including Oasis Pool and Jacuzzi; Floating Ocean Pool; Inflatable Water Slide; Kayak; Mini-golf course.
17:30 Happy hours at the Spirit of the Sea Lounge and the Ocean Sky Sundeck. Enjoy freshly prepared canapés with some complimentary splendid drink while waiting for the sunset.
17:00 Sunset Happy hours at the Spirit of the Sea Lounge and the Ocean Sky Sundeck. Enjoy freshly prepared canapés with some complimentary splendid drink while waiting for the sunset.
19:00 A gourmet dinner menu in delighted fusion cuisine served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
20:30 Free to enjoy our onboard recreations such as the Cigar & Poker room; Night Squid Fishing; Boarding game at the Spirit of the Sea Lounge … We spend a peaceful night on board the Capella cruise.
Day 2: Dark & Bright Cave – Lan Ha Bay – Tuan Chau (B, L)
06:00 Tai-chi exercise at Ocean Sky Sundeck to welcome a new day.
06:15 A light breakfast is served at the Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
07:15 Quick transfer by tender boat to visit the Bright cave by traditional rowing bamboo boats. You will see an angled passageway opening the cave at water level and a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and precipitous stone cliffs.
08:45 Back to Capella Cruise, shower, and downtime.
09:30 Cabin check-out procedure while cruising towards the port
09:45 Buffet brunch at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant after check-out
11:00 Back to Tuan Chau pier by tender boat. This is the end of your cruising journey with us.
14:00 – 14:30: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Tour Price in Usd/ Cabin:
Cruise Rate in Usd/ Cabin
Type Of Cabin
2 Days – 1 Night On Luxury Capella cruise Cruise 5 Star Cruise
Double/ twin Occupancy
01 night accommodation at a Capella’s suite cabin (all featured with private balcony/terrace and ocean-view bathtub)
4 dining experiences: welcome lunch buffet, Chef’s special dinner set menu, Light breakfast buffet, and a Brunch buffet on departure day.
Sunset party with refreshment in happy hours (17:00 – 19:00)
Free access to the cruise recreation facilities: Oasis Pool & Jacuzzi; the floating Ocean pool; Inflatable water slide; Mini-golf course; Cigar & Poker club; Fishing.
Visiting the Bright cave by rowing boat
All entrance fee & permission fee One night aboard the luxury Capella 5 Star Cruise
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit …
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.
About the cruise program & activities
-The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
-The time frame of this itinerary is relative, concrete time will be informed on a cruise before departure time.
About food & beverage on board
– All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
– Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
Personal documents and belongings
– Not to be missed: Invalid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)