Join Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Stellar Of The Sea Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong bay and Lan Ha Bay
– Explore Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Lan Ha Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
09:00 – 09:15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter departure to Halong city. Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00: Arrive Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard to our cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew on our cruise and join briefing and learn safety instruction. Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 – 17:00: Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area. Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind, continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belong to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
18:00: Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: boardgames, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, Brunch)
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check-out the room
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona return to Hanoi (for the guest use our transfer service)
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
All meals on board: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 01 light breakfast and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
24-hour room service with no extra charges
24-hour food ordered with no extra charges
Refilled bottled fresh water with no limit
All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
Cocktail break complimentary
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Taichi, games, gym, swimming pool and library
Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
Fishing and golf equipment
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.