Our Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury President cruise, a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area
Our Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury President cruise, a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. join this tour you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing… Let’s contact us as soon as possible to get great experiences of this luxury tour. President cruise make you enjoy more than your expectation.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong bay
– Explore Sung Sot Cave/ Surprising cave
– Play kayaking in Ho Dong Tien area
– Enjoy happy hour on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Titop Island ( hiking or swimming at Titop island)
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay On Luxury President Cruise ( L, D)
08:30 – 09:00 : The private car, luxury van or limousine bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter (If you booked the transfer).
09:00 : Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 hours by our Limousine Shuttle Bus (Extra fees) via High Speed Express Way 5B
09:50 : Stopover at Pearl Farm House for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
11:30: Arrival and check-in on Tuan Chau Island.
12:30: President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
13:00 – 14:00: Savor your lunch while President Cruises makes its way to Halong Bay, passing Three Caves Fishing Village and the famous Fighting Cocks Islet.
14:30: Explore Sung Sot Cave – your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
16:00: Enjoy a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi, or kayaking* in Dong Tien Lake area in the middle of Halong Bay’s amazing sunset.
16:00 – 17:30: Afternoon Tea is served in the Piano Lounge.
17:30 – 18:30: Indulge in Happy Hour* on the sundeck.
Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
19:00: Enjoy the appetizing dinner in the restaurant.
After dinner, sipping a drink* or treat yourself a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa. Sleep overnight on luxury President cruise.
Day 2: Luxury President Cruise – Halong Bay – Hanoi ( B, L)
06:30: Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck or Piano Lounge.
07:00 – 07:30: Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea and freshly baked pastries in the Piano Lounge.
07:30: Visit Titov Island, your last stop for excursion – for swimming or hiking to the top of the island.
08:30: Full breakfast is served in the restaurant.
09:45: You will do bill settle ment and check ou in the reception area. After that, enjoy the landscape of Halong Bay on sundecks or in the Piano Lounge.
10:30 – 10:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:00 – 11:45: Enjoy light lunch**
12:00 : Get on The private car, luxury van or limousine bus come back to Ha Noi. ( If you booked the transfer).
15:00 : Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price In Usd/ Cabin:
2 Days/ 1 Night on Luxury President Cruise
Ambassador Balcony (30m2)
Premier Balcony (30m2)
Cabinet Suite (38m2)
Treasury Suite (38m2)
Presidential Suite (90m2)
Halong Bay Fees
* (must be added to Cruise Rate)
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:email@example.com
2 days cruise itinerary and program
1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner/ 1 light lunch
Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
Two bottles of water in cabin daily
Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
Entrance and sightseeing fees
In house English speaking guide
Gratuities for guide and driver
Private car, luxury van or limousine bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit …
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.
About the cruise program & activities
-The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
-The time frame of this itinerary is relative, concrete time will be informed on a cruise before departure time.
About food & beverage on board
– All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
– Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
Personal documents and belongings
– Not to be missed: Invalid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)