Join Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Carina Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong bay
– Explore Sung Sot Cave/ Surprising cave
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Halong bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Titop Island ( hiking or swimming at Titop island)
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
08h30 – 8h45: Our tour guide and the van/ bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 hours by via High Speed Express Way 5B
10:00: Stopover at Pearl Farm House for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
12:00 – 12:30: Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Set sail as lunch is served. Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
Afternoon: Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Early evening: Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi ( B, L)
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: – Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus leave Halong back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel
Tour Price in Usd/ Cabin:
Cruise Rate in Usd/ Cabin
Type Of Cabin
2 Days – 1 Night On Luxury Carina 4 Star Cruise
Double/ twin Occupancy
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Fruits and local wine party
Internet wifi on dining room
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus, private car or limousine bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi.
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit …
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Tuan Chau harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.
About the cruise program & activities
-The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
-The time frame of this itinerary is relative, concrete time will be informed on a cruise before departure time.
About food & beverage on board
– All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
– Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
Personal documents and belongings
– Not to be missed: Invalid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)