Join Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on Le Journey Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our premium cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong bay
– Explore Sung Sot Cave/ Surprising cave
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Halong bay
– Enjoy sunset time on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Titop Island ( hiking or swimming at Titop island)
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
7:45 – 8:30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel to departure for Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. You will have a short break on the half way.
12:00 – 12:30: Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. You will check into your cabin. After that you have a time to refresh and unwind. Then lunch is service at the restaurant while the boat cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
– Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
– Back to the Le Journey Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
– Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time.
– Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
– After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset time on sundeck.
Dinner is served at the restaurant. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi ( B, L)
Morning in the bay:
6:30 – 6:45: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt (Optional from 3.5 star cruise)
7:00: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone. After that, play kayaking in 30-45 minutes.
9:30: We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage storage. Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet… before an early lunch is served.
11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus leave Halong back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
16:30 – 16:40: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel
Tour Price per person (in USD):
Apricot Premium Cruise
Price on Application
Deluxe ocean room
Price on Application
Deluxe Balcony room
Price on Application
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Van/ bus, private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Tai Chi Class
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
English speaking guide
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.