Join Halong bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Bhaya Premium Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay
– Visit Trinh Nu Cave
– Explore Sung Sot Cave ( Surprising cave)
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Halong bay
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Cooking class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Trinh Nu Cave (L, D)
07:40 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (near the Hanoi’s Old Quarter) by Luxury van/ bus or private car ( If you booked the transfer).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Halong Bhaya Premium cruise port.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Visit Trinh Nu cave which is the finest sunlight-filled cave in Halong Bay and a stunning private beach surrounded by Halong Bay’s crystal water. Then Munch in the stunning views of Trinh Nu area by taking a swim or do a kayak in the jade-colored water or sunbathe on a private beach nestled behind Trinh Nu area.
18:00: Rejoice at Happy Hour – Buy 1 Get 1. Taste our most exquisite drinks varied vastly on selection, while enjoying the scenic panorama view of Halong Bay in Happy hour, time to rejoice with buy 1 get 1 promotion. Masterchef “Halong Bay Edition”Try your hand to create authentic Vietnamese dishes and observe fruit carving demonstration by our chefs.
19:15: Dinner is service at luxury restaurant on Bhaya Premium Cruise. After that you can try your lucky with squid fishing program or free time to relax on the boat. Overnight on luxury Bhaya Premium cruise.
Day 2: Halong – Sung Sot Cave – Hanoi (B, L, D)
06:00: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck (Wake –up Call request is also available at the reception)
07:00: Breakfast is service at the restaurant while cruising to Bo Hon Island
08:30: Visit Sung Sot cave, the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long bay with 720 steps (hiking shoes or sandals are highly recommended)
09:50: Return to Bhaya Premium cruise and regular check-out time
10:00 – Onwards: Full brunch buffet while cruising back to main port
10:45 – 11:00: Disembark Bhaya vessel.
11:00 – 11:30: Get on the private car, luxury van or limousine bus come back to Ha Noi. ( If you booked the transfer).
14:30 – 15:00: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price in Usd/ Cabin:
Cruise Rate in Usd/ Cabin
Type Of Cabin
2 Days – 1 Night On Luxury Bhaya Premium 4 Star Cruise
Double/ twin Occupancy
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
One night aboard the Bhaya Premium Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with air conditioning and private balconies
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
4 meals on the program: 01 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Sunset and happy hour
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Van/ bus or private car transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit …
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.
About the cruise program & activities
-The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
-The time frame of this itinerary is relative, concrete time will be informed on a cruise before departure time.
About food & beverage on board
– All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
– Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
Personal documents and belongings
– Not to be missed: Invalid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)