If you looking for a luxury cruise with longer way cruise to explore 2 different bays (Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay – the world’s natural heritage sites). Halong bay 1 day with luxury Jade sail is the best choice for you. Join this tour you will join a lot of excited activities and memorable such as Cruising, kayaking, explore beautiful caves, swimming.. All these are waiting for you, so don’t hesitate to contact us to get these great experience.
– Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits to and from the bay
– Savouring a gourmet lunch with a large range of delicious options available
– Heading through the Dark and Bright Caves and finding a shimmering lagoon beyond them
– Swimming and Kayaking in Tung Gau
– Experiencing an engaging cooking class.
– Enjoy sunset party on the sundeck of luxury cruise.
07.00 – 07.30 – The comfortable limousine bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure for Halong bay by new highway. Enroute you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation. You will have a short break for (25 minutes). After having a short break, get on your bus continue going to Tuan Chau harbor in Ha Long city.
09.30 – Welcome to the luxury cruise
We take a speedboat from Tuan Chau Harbour to Gia Luan Harbour, where we find the luxury cruise awaiting our boarding. We will duly board the cruise and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to the crew’s briefing. After this, you are free to explore the ship and check out the view as we begin sailing towards the limestone islands ahead of us.
11.00 – You will have a delicious lunch is served in the dining room of the cruise, during which there will be a live musical performance of traditional Vietnamese music and the constant scrolling of limestone mountains in the background.
13.30 – Visiting the Dark & Bright Caves. First, we cruise over to the Dark & Bright Caves, where we will board a bamboo boat rowed by a local resident. We will head through the Bright Cave, which is a small tunnel of water opening up magnificently onto an enclosed lake. Here, you will have time to skim the surface of this silent lagoon encircled by soaring limestone walls and dotted with luxuriant trees.
15.00 – Swimming and Kayaking in Tung Gau
There are over 400 islands dotted around the area of Tung Gau, making it the perfect place for us to revel in the scenery as we kayak and swim in these quiet, emerald waters. A quick lesson from the tour guide will set you up for your kayaking excursion, which is guaranteed to be one of the more memorable highlights of your time with the cruise.
16.00 – Cooking Class
As we return to the luxury cruise, our chef will emerge from the kitchen and show us how to create Vietnamese spring rolls to replicate at home. Have a go yourself afterwards as the most spectacular backdrop drifts by.
16.30 – Sunset Party
Back aboard the sundeck of the cruise, we will be able to enjoy a small party during sunset. This is a great chance to share stories with new friends you have met throughout the day and savour the beauty of Lan Ha Bay’s jaw-dropping sunset.
Happy hour will be on at the bar and the spa will be taking bookings from this point onwards.
17.30 – Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Get on your tourist bus back to Hanoi. You will have a short break about 15 minutes on the way back.
19h50 – 20h00 : Arrival to Ha Noi, we drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End the tour.
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel
Tour Price (USD/pax):
Luxury Jade Sail
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:email@example.com
Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
7 hours cruise to visit Halong and Lan Ha Bay
All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
Kayaking orlocal rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
English speaking guide during the tour
Beverage, Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
– FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
– Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
– Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbour