Halong bay 1 day trip with luxury Catamaran of Asian Discovery Travel is a perfect way to spend as much time on the water as you can in one day. We use the high-speed highway to maximize our time spent enjoying this wondrous beauty. Sailing amongst the 1969 limestone karsts that scatter the emerald waters of Halong and Lan Ha Bay, this is one unforgettable day. The brand new luxury premium boat staffed with a warm and welcoming crew, delicious food, and exciting activities, will be the highlight of your trip. We will have a private and unique route, getting away from the crowds, sailing deep into Lan Ha Bay.
– Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits to and from the bay
– Have a deluxe style buffet on the cruise
– Excited cruise to discovery the most beautiful places of Halong bay and Lan Ha Bay.
– Swimming and Kayaking in through a little grotto and into our private lagoon
– Experiencing an engaging cooking class.
– Enjoy sunset party on the sundeck of luxury cruise.
07.00: Hotel Pick up
Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from various hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, Timing from 7:00AM-7:30AM, we try to make the pick-ups as timely as possible but with morning traffic in the Old Quarter and many hotels to collect from this time is approximate. Please be ready to help expedite this process.
08.30: Short lavatory break
Quick rest stop halfway to stretch your legs, use the facilities, or grab a quick snack incase you missed breakfast (our driver appreciates a coffee break as well!) before we get back on the road and finish the drive.
09.30: Boarding the cruise
The bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina, reach our pier, where our welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile. A complementary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we set off into the bay.
We will spend 1 hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It’s a peaceful little corner of Halong Bay all to ourselves. The tour guide will tell the folklore of Halong Bay before paddling back to the boat.
11.45: Lunch on board
Our award winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to indulge. The deluxe style buffet will include some famous traditional dishes, as well as some delicious surprises from around the country that will give such a variety of options. We are certain you will find many choices that will send you running back for seconds. Paired beautifully with mouth watering cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers. The bar will be open for the entirety
of the service.
*Free drinking water is served throughout the cruise, any other drinks (unless stated otherwise), will incur a charge.
14.00: Three Peaches beach – swimming
Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, have fun on the only water slides in Halong, take a speed boat ride around to feel the wind blowing in your hair (additional cost), or just stay on the boat and relax. You will have an hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes. So relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world. Bucket list (x) check! We are the only day boat able to reach this far end of Lan Ha Bay.
15.30: Cooking Class
Learn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is most famous. From the fresh ingredients, to the preparation method, and then have try at making them yourselves. You’ll be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your friends and family at home with your new skills.
16.15: Sunset celebration – Coffee, tea, snacks
Complimentary vietnamese teas, coffee, fresh fruit, and little cakes to keep you satisfied until you return to hanoi. While the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the return sail back.
17.30: Disembark – Bus
We dock at the harbor, get back onto the busses and cruise down the high speed highway. A quick stop halfway, and back to Hanoi
19.30: Hotel Drop
We thank you for giving The Halong Catamaran the chance to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. The tour guide will deliver you to the front door of the hotel of your choice in the Old Quarter.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price (USD/pax):
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting cruising on luxury halong catamaran cruise
Lunch on board
Complimentary drinking water all day
Speed boat transfer to and from activities and beach
Teas, coffees, fruits, cakes @16:30-17:30
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Bus transfer highspeed tollway (round trip)
English speaking guide during the tour
Beverage, Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver.
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
– Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
– Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What need to bring:
– Because this is only one day trip, so you don’t need to bring too much luggages, you need to bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbour.