Halong bay 1 day trip with luxury Amazing Sail of Asian Discovery Travel is a perfect way to spend as much time on the water as you can in one day. We use the high-speed highway to maximize our time spent enjoying this wondrous beauty. Sailing amongst the 1969 limestone karsts that scatter the emerald waters of Halong, this is one unforgettable day. Our Amazing Sail staffed with a warm and welcoming crew, delicious food, and exciting activities, experiences will be the highlight of your trip. We will have a long and unique route to discovery the most beautiful places in Halong bay.
– Small group tour, maximizing your personal experience, (26 max on board)
– Luxury minivan transfer on Express highway (2,5 hours driving)
– Unique route to explore further corners of Halong Bay (7.5 hours cruising on boat)
– Large sundeck with lovely sunshine and an open-air restaurant
– Variety of entertainment with spa, massage, Gym, cooking class, sunset party etc…
– Visit old floating fishing village and local life of fishermen.
– Visit pearl farm village and learn the pearl oyster raising process.
07:00 – 07:45 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Halong Bay.
09:45 Arrive to Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy a welcome drink at Amazing Sails private lounge.
10:00 Embark Amazing Sails and start your journey of discovering the mystifying and stunning landscapes in Halong Bay – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
11:30 Lunch will be served while Amazing Sails through the stunning scenery of thousands of limestone mountains.
13:00 Stop at Tien Ong Cave which contains historical and cultural values of sea fishermen for thousands of years and has magnificent stalactites and stalagmites.
14:00 Visit to Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Halong Bay, discover the village by kayak or bamboo boat. Through a small, quaint museum, you will learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people.
14:45 Back on board Amazing Sail to continue to visit Halong Pearl Farm Village where we will introduce all the processes of how the pearl oysters are grown and harvested, you will get the opportunity to touch a real pearl yourself.
15:30 Get back to the Amazing Sails and enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting, and entertainment on the sundeck or relax in a private room. There are many options to choose from such as Gym, Beauty & Body Massage services are available.
17:00 Time for the exciting cooking class and delicious canapé tea party.
17:30 Arrive to Tuan Chau pier, disembark the Amazing cruise and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our minibus is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
19:30 – 19:45 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price (USD/pax):
Luxury Amazing Sail
Optional for private cabin
US$20 (additional for 2 persons)
If you want to take private tour: Please contact to our expert tour operator to get the good deal. Contact Mr Tony: Hotphone: (+84)904908025 – Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury van transferring, pick up/drop off at your hotel.
English speaking tour guide
Welcome drink at Amazing Sails lounge
Meal (Vietnamese lunch, finger food sunset party)
Entrance & sightseeing fees,
Available activities: bamboo boat or kayaking, gym, cooking demonstration..
2 bottles of water per person
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
– Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
– Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What need to bring:
– Because this is only one day trip, so you don’t need to bring too much luggages, you need to bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbour