Join Halong bay 3 days 2 nights sleep on luxury Huong Hai Sealife Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have alot of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 2 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay
– Explore Thien Canh Son Cave
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Bai Tu Long bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Cong Dam and Thay Cave
– Visit Vung Vieng Floating Village
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Thien Canh Son Cave (L, D)
7:30 – 8:00: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure for Halong city. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
11:30: Upon arrival at Vinashin Tourist Harbor, You are welcomed at our waiting room before enjoying the cruise.
12:15: Embark on Huong Hai Sealife. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13:00: Start cruising among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views. Admire the grace of the bay while enjoying the delicious lunch in the restaurant at the first deck.
14:30: Explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave). Relax on white sandy beach or walk along the beach at Hon Co Island (no swimming).
15:45: Return to Huong Hai Sealife and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special drinks list; including of cocktail, mocktail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.). Treasure the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset; admire the striking islands and islets, savoring the fresh and peaceful atmosphere which could hardly be found in land while cruising to Cong Do sleeping area.
16:30: Enjoy kayaking at Cong Do or relaxing on the cruise.
18:00: Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning, setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll) on the sundeck.
19:15: Dinner is served in the restaurant at the first desk. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21:00: Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services (massage and spa fee is not included in the price), squid fishing. Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Cong Dam (Hon Xep Nature Park) – Thay Cave – Cong Do ( B, L, D)
06:00 – 06:30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 – 07:45: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast in the restaurant.
08:00 – 08:15: Transfer to Day Junk (Day Boat) and start cruising to admire the widest beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08:30 – 10:00: Visit Cong Dam Area – Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
10:00 – 12:00: Kayak through lagoons at Geological Park in Cong Dam and relax at one of the most beautiful beaches in Bai Tu Long Bay.
12:30 – 13:30: Enjoy the lunch in the restaurant on day boat while cruising to Thay Cave.
14:00 – 15:30: Bamboo boat and discover Thay cave, one of the well-hidden cave in Ha Long Bay.
16:00 – 16:30: Transfer from Day Junk (Day Boat) back to main boat – Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.
17:00 – 19:00: Enjoy Happy hour on sundeck & attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19:00 – 22:00: Have dinner, enjoy evening activity (squid fishing) or relax at leisure then overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng Floating Village – Halong – Hanoi ( B, L)
06:30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07:00: Catch the morning view of seascap while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07:30: Visit Vung Vieng village – the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay
8:30: Return to Huong Hai Sealife.
09:15: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09:30: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
11:00: Disembark from Huong Hai Sealife. Get on van/ bus or private car to get back to Hanoi.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel !
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.