Ha Long archipelago stands out with a beautiful system of rocky islands with two types of limestone islands and schist islands, concentrated in two main areas, the southeast of Bai Tu Long Bay and the southwest of Ha Long Bay. Through the process of erosion and weathering, this place has turned into a unique place in the world. Let’s join Halong and Bai Tu Long 3 Days – 2 Nights on Luxury Cristina Diamond Cruise with Asian Discovery Travel to discover magnificent Bai Tu Long and get great experiences.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay
– Explore Thien Canh Son Cave
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Bai Tu Long bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Vung Vieng Floating Village
– Visit Thay Cave, Cap La and Vung Ha Area
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng Floating Village – Cong Do (L, D)
8h00 – 8h20: The bus will pick you up at your hotel (Located inside the city center) departure to Halong bay, it takes 3 hours and a half in long, you have a short break on the half way.
12h15 – 12h30: Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Transfer to Halong Viola Cruises by tender.
12h45: Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin.
13h30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having Buffet lunch.
15h30: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour).
16h30: Swimming & Sunbathing at Ban Chan Beach.
17h30: Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h30pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight.
18h00: Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines.
19h30: Enjoy the dinner time at the restaurant.
21h00: Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices… Overnight at Cabin on Halong Viola Cruise.
Day 2: Viola Cruise – Cong Do – Cap La – Vung Ha (B, L, D)
06h30: Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
07h00: Enjoy buffet breakfast
08h30: Transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area
09h30: Visit Thay Cave
11h30: Back to the day boat, free time & relaxing on the sundeck
12h00: Having BBQ lunch.
13h00: Cruising to Vung Ha area for Kayaking & Swimming
16h00: Return to the Cristina Diamond Cruise for second night on boat
19h30: Having Dinner 8 Course Imperial feast
21h00: Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices… Overnight at cabin on Cruise.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Thien Canh Son Cave – Halong – Hanoi ( B, L)
06h30: Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise.
07h00: Having buffet breakfast.
07h45: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave.
09h30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10h30: Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch (A la carte) when the boat cruises back to shore.
12h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30 – 16:40: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel !
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water (Twin Sharing Basis)
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mentioned in the itinerary
Tai Chi Class
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Halong
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.