Ha Long archipelago stands out with a beautiful system of rocky islands with two types of limestone islands and schist islands, concentrated in two main areas, the southeast of Bai Tu Long Bay and the southwest of Ha Long Bay. Through the process of erosion and weathering, this place has turned into a unique place in the world. Let’s join Halong and Bai Tu Long 3 Days – 2 Nights on Oriental Sail with Asia Discovery Travel to discover magnificent Bai Tu Long and get great experiences.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay
– Explore Thien Canh Son Cave
– Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Bai Tu Long bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Visit Vung Vieng Floating Village
– Visit Vung Ha Area
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng Floating Village – Cong Do (L, D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 – 19:30 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Tran San – Vung Ha Area ( B, L, D)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat. Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board. Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Thien Canh Son Cave – Halong – Hanoi ( B, L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00, get on the bus back to Hanoi.
16:30 – 16:40: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel !
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Van/ bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water (Twin Sharing Basis)
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mentioned in the itinerary
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Halong
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.