Ha Long archipelago stands out with a beautiful system of rocky islands with two types of limestone islands and schist islands, concentrated in two main areas, the southeast of Bai Tu Long Bay and the southwest of Ha Long Bay. Through the process of erosion and weathering, this place has turned into a unique place in the world. Let’s join Halong and Bai Tu Long 2 Days – 1 Night on Oriental Sail with Asian Discovery Travel to discover magnificent Bai Tu Long and get great experiences.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay – Explore Thien Canh Son Cave – Visit Cong Dam Area – Play kayaking to explore the beauty of Bai Tu Long bay – Enjoy Happy hour on cruise – Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls) – Squid fishing at night – Tai Chi class – Visit Vung Vieng Floating Village – Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L,D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 – 19:30 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
End the trip!
Waiting room at Halong International Cruise Port.
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Kayaking by yourself or Rowing boat trip with local rower
Tai Chi exercise
Internet on boat (3G in public area)
Welcome drink, fresh fruit
Complimentary: a bottle water/ person on bus and in room
Service charge, insurance on board
Gratuities for guide and driver.
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit …
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.
About the cruise program & activities
-The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
-The time frame of this itinerary is relative, concrete time will be informed on a cruise before departure time.
About food & beverage on board
– All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
– Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
Personal documents and belongings
– Not to be missed: Invalid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)