Overnight cruising experiences on Era Cruises is definitely the best choice to discover Halong & Lan Ha Bay in style. Just within 2 days 1 night on the best luxury boutique cruise, It will bring you to escape away for visiting the most beautiful regions of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay. Ensure in the meantime enjoying with us, you would love the amazing luxury atmosphere. Our business trend is bringing the best personal care services to clients with well-training hospitality
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Lan Ha bay
– Visit Da Chong Islet
– Explore the Cua Van and Ba Trai Dao Area
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark & Bright Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset and happy hour on the cruise
– Cooking class
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
9:00 – 9:30: Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter to departure to Got Ferry Terminal in Hai Phong.
11:30 – 11:50: You will arrive Got Ferry in Hai Phong. The crew members of Era Cruise will welcome you at Got Ferry Terminal.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Hai Phong – Hanoi (B, Brunch)
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 – 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi. ( Van/ bus or private car transfer service by the highway from Hai Phong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance). You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
One night aboard the luxury Era 5 Star Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
All meals as mention in the tour
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Sunset and happy hour
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.