Join Halong Bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Aspira Cruise of Asia Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Lan Ha Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have a lots of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Lan Ha bay
– Visit Cat Ba Island
– Go Kayaking/rowing sampan in Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Trung Trang Cave on Cat Ba National park
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
8:30 – 9:00: Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Moving through the expressway and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf in 2,5 hours. If transfer from Hanoi is not required, we will see you at Aspira guest station at Lot 07 Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf. From here, you will transfer by speed boat to Aspira Cruise
12.30: Check in Aspira Cruise. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Aspira Cruise’luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Aspira Cruise, followed by swimming near the ship.
17:30: Return to Aspira Cruise, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise.
18:00 On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45 – 0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B, L)
6:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck or you can choose Gym as a great place to get an unspoiled view of a sunrise
7:00: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8:00 : From Gia Luan, progress by bus to Trung Trang cave which is known locally as “gold treasure” with many unique things on Cat Ba island. It is a must to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park. End of the journey to discover more than 300 m. Trung Trang cave is the creeper door with many shapes as the great sculptures of creativity. From here, visitors will step into a green space with thousands of trees and vines. In the Trung Trang cave, there is also a very beautiful natural forest.
10:00: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus leave Halong back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
One night aboard the 5-star Aspira Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with air conditioning and private balconies
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
4 meals on the program: 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
Karaoke program (Available from 20:00 to 23:00)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.