Overnight cruising experiences on Le Theatre Cruises is definitely the best choice to discover Halong & Lan Ha Bay in style. Just within 2 days 1 night on the best luxury boutique cruise, It will bring you to escape away for visiting the most beautiful regions of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay. Ensure in the meantime enjoying with us, you would love the amazing luxury atmosphere. Our business trend is bringing the best personal care services to clients with well-training hospitality.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Halong and Lan Ha bay
– Visit the Ao Ech (Frog Pond ) Area
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
08:00 – 8:30: Pick- up time for those who book transfer service of Le Theatre cruise will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau Pier, transfer to Le Theatre Cruise by tender. Check-into your cabin
13:00: Buffet lunch will be served in Le Opera restaurant
15:00: Explore Ao Ech area around Lan Ha Bay and enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.
17:00: Return to Le Theatre cruise
17:00 – 18:30: Happy hour &summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset
18:00: Small class of cooking demonstration
19:30 Delicious dinner served with set menu in Le Opera restaurant followed by overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B, Brunch)
06:00 – 06:15: Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck
06:45: Enjoy a light breakfast in Le Opera restaurant
07:15 – 07:20: Take a local bamboo boat to visit the beautiful water cave known as the Dark & Bright cave
08:30 – 09:00: Return to Le Theatre cruise and check out of cabin
09:30: Buffet brunch will be served as we cruise back to harbor
11:00 -11:30: Arrival at Tuan Chau pier
11:30 – 12:00: Get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. ( Van/ bus or private car transfer service by the highway from Ha Long to Hanoi is available for booking in advance). You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:30 – 16:00: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
One night aboard the luxury Le Theatre 5 Star Cruise
Welcome drink, cold towels
Luxurious rooms with air conditioning and private balconies
Sightseeing tickets in the program.
Guides on board.
All meals as mention in the tour
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Tai Chi Class
Local rowing boat or Kayaking
Sunset and happy hour
English speaking guide
On board insurance and service charges
Gratuities for guide and driver
Van/ bus / private car or limousine bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in Tuan Chau harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.