Join Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night sleep on luxury Calypso Cruise of Asian Discovery Travel and immerse yourself in the delicate beauty of Lan Ha Bay, where has twice been recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area and one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. This tour give you much more time and you can have a lots of activities such as cruising, swimming, kayaking, explore the beautiful cave, enjoy sunset and sunrise, do tai chi, cooking class, fishing and special you have an opportunity to sleep 1 romantic nights on our luxury cruise, it’s make you have wonderful experiences in your life. Don’t hesitate to call us to get your great trip.
– Enjoy excited cruise to visit the most beautiful places of Lan Ha bay
– Visit Army Hospital Cave
– Kayaking or local rowing sampan
– Explore Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
– Enjoy sunset party on cruise
– Cooking class (Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food – Spring rolls)
– Squid fishing at night
– Tai Chi class
– Enjoy delicious local food
Day 1: Hanoi – Got Ferry – Lan Ha Bay (L, D)
9:00 – 9:30: You are picked up from your hotels in Hanoi for 2.5 hour driving on 5B highway to the Got Harbor in Hai Phong Province for the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Tender will transfer you to embark Calypso Cruises. You will be served with a welcome drink and a towel.
Followed by our cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking into your cabins. While the cruise sailing, you enjoy a bon-appetite lunch and being impressed by the beauty of hundreds of karst islands on your way passing Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Visit Light and Dark Water Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruises. It’s time to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy happy hour (buy 2, get 1 more free). You take part in cooking demonstration to learn our Vietnamese cuisine. Take part in cooking demonstration by our chef to learn about Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dinner awaits you.
20:30: Your free time to enjoy the landscapes of the Bay on the top deck, sing karaoke, enjoy ordered drinks from the bar, try your luck at squid fishing or just relax in your cabins, etc. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Ha Noi (B, L)
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 9:00: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
9:00: Check out your cabin. Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Army Hospital Cave, a special place to save the significant Vietnamese history during the resistance war. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
10:30:Back to Calypso Cruises. You have lunch while the Calypso Cruise back to the harbor.
12:00: Disembark and move back the port.
12:10 – 12:30: Get on the van/ bus or private car back to Hanoi. You will have a short break on the half way about 20 minutes.
15:00 – 15:10: Drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi City.
End the tour!
Van/ bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water (Twin Sharing Basis)
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mentioned in the itinerary
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 10 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, Appropriate clothing for the season, comfortable walking shoes/ clothes…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
– If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also finish your trip in harbor
– If you would like to charter our cruise, please contact to us to get more information.