If you are fan who love discovery the nature of highland where you will get an incredible experience through Ha Giang, an untouched land rich of traditions and ethnic minorities. This 3 day Ha Giang Loop tour is fit for everyone, it starts from Ha Giang City and will be arranged by expert tour operator. You will get the most of your experience with the help of an experienced local guide and a driver trained to practice mountain roads. You will discover the main highlights of Ha Giang including Dong Van, Meo Vac and Ma Pi Leng pass, all must-see destinations when traveling to this remote area. We are happy to arrange transportation from Hanoi by sleeper bus upon request. Asian Discovery Travel take you to the parts others can’t reach. So, contact to us right now to get great experiences about Ha Giang Loop.
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Explore beautiful local villages and the most beautiful places in Hoang Su Phi
– Trekking & hiking
– Enjoy delicious local foods
– Discovery the history, daily life and local culture
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoang Su Phi (L,D)
8:00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and take you along Route 2 heading northeast towards Ha Giang. On the way we will pass many scenic areas with great photo opportunities like Tam Dao (Vinh Phuc) and Tuyen Quang. Once we reach Tuyen Quang City, we will be travelling along the Lo River as it’s flanked by grapefruit, tangerine and orange plantations all the way Viet Quang Town.
Here we will enjoy a local lunch from a street vendor, before turning onto the small roads winding their way through the mountainous terrain, eventually reaching our homestay operated by a local Dzao family by mid-afternoon. Here you will have free time to explore the peaceful and fresh atmosphere of the village, or simply take the rest of the day to relax and enjoy the local Dzao dinner cooked by your host.
Day 2: Full Day Trekking at Hoang Su Phi (B,L,D)
After waking up at the homestay and enjoying the home-cooked breakfast, we set out on a 6-7 hour trek to explore the many villages situated on high altitudes around Thong Nguyen. The path will carry us upwards for about half an hour before spilling out into scenes of lush forest, tea plantations, terraced rice fields and majestic mountain slopes. During our hike we will stop for lunch with another local family, and many encounters can be had with the locals along the path. We’ll arrive back at the homestay in mid afternoon, at which time you’re free to utilize the rest of the day as you see fit, before having dinner and overnighting again at the homestay.
Day 3: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi (B,L)
For our final day we’ll a last meal with our host family for breakfast, and then get back in the van and travel back to Hanoi, stopping for lunch on the road along the way. You’ll arrive back at your hotel in Hanoi in the early evening, when it will be time to say goodbye to your guide, driver and group.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
A/C transfer round the trip
Accommodation at the homestay or hotel
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Meals as Mention : 2 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch and 2 x Dinner
Walking & Trekking
A traditional hat
1 bottle of mineral water /1 pax/ per day
Beverage, Gratuties, Vat, personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 09 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as passport, comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, camera, small local money, a small day pack for hiking and trekking, an Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– You need a confirmation with tour operator for group tour start only on Saturday.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you would like to make a new plan trip, please contact to us, so we can give you more information.