The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. That is the area around the former border between North and South of VietNam.
The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in Quang Tri Province was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the war between Vietnam and USA in the years from 1954 to 1975. That is the area around the former border between North and South of VietNam. Torically it was a narrow band of terrain extending from Lao Border to the coast, five kilometers on either side of Ben Hai River, roughly on the 17 Parellel north of latitude. This place preserves many remains such as Khe Sanh Combat Base, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River. Join DMZ Group Tour with Asian Discovery Travel will bring you an opportunity to understand more about Viet Nam War through visiting these famous places.
– Visit Dakrong Bridge
– Visit Frame of Church ( Long Hung Church)
– Visit Khe Sanh Combat base
– Visit Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river
– Visit Doc Mieu Base
– Discovery Vinh Moc tunnels and Tunnels museum
In the Morning:
7:00: Our driver and guide will collect you at the lobby of your hotel in Hue central and then transfer to Dong Ha Town. On the way, you will have chance to stop and visit:
Dakrong bridge: is midway along Highway 9, and is the starting point of Highway 15, one of the main braches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. a graceful bridge between the immense sky, rivers, and mountains.
Frame of Church ( Long Hung Church)
Khe Sanh Combat base: a United States Marine Corps outpost south of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) used during the Vietnam War.
In the afternoon :
After having lunch at the local restaurant by yourself, you will continue going to visit:
Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river: an important landmark in the partition of the country into a northern and a southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords of 1954.DMZ Hue Tours
Doc Mieu Base
Vinh Moc tunnels: an underground miniaturized village – it’s the largest historical tunnel in the DMZ of Vietnam
17:30 – 18:00: Back to Hue, finish one of lively DMZ Tour.
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel !
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
Big bus, big group, no tea break, no hat
Tourist bus, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury van, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Luxury limousine, smaller group, tea break, free hat
Minivan with A/c
English-speaking tour guide
Bottle of mineral water
Gratuties for guide and driver
Personal expenses, Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
– FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
– Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 09 years – old, sharing with their parent.
– Children from 10 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in Hue city for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If you have a special require or would like to get private tour, please feel free to contact to us!