Sapa – Cat Cat & Fansipan 3 days – 4 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, specialy you will have chance to Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia and to discover the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious sapa local food, learn about history, local culture. So, come with us to get great experiences.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields, waterfall, friendly talk with local people
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
- Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Hanoi train station, you will catch the night train leave Hanoi to Lao Cai. Sleep overnight on the sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Lao Cai Station – Sapa – Cat Cat (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Lao Cai Station between 5h30 – 6h00 AM. When you arrive Lao Cai station, our local tour guide will pick you up from transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own.
19h00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village – Ta Van Village (B, L, D)
8:00 - 8:30: Breakfast is service at the hotel
At around 9 AM you will begin your 10 – 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van.
At around 2:00 PM you will be picked up from the main road to take a ride back to the hotel in Sapa. Along the way you may stop to take photos of the fabulous valley enroute to Sapa. When you arrive in Sapa, you will have free time to see Sapa church, Sapa market. Dinner is service at the hotel. After having dinner, free time to visit Sapa town at night. Sleep at the same hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Fansipan Peak - Sapa Town - Hanoi (B, L)
7:00 - 7:30: Breakfast is service at the hotel. Then you will check out of your room at the hotel and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room.
8:15 - 8:45: Getting on the bus go to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
11:30 – 12:00: Come back the hotel for lunch.
After having lunch, you have free time to explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa local market....
18:00: You will be transfered to Lao Cai train Stattion. Having dinner by yourself before catching the night train back to Hanoi leave at 21:45. Sleep overnight on the train.
Day 3: Hanoi Arrival:
You will arrive Hanoi Train Station around 5:00am. End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus
Sleeping cabin on the train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water on the train
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Cable car to Fansipan
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Lao Cai train station - Sapa Town - Cat Cat village - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Fansipan
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel