Sapa Trekking 2 days – 3 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. Join this 2 days tour You will not only have a chance to discovery the most beautiful mountain view, valley, waterfall but also visit local village learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes and to taste local food, learn about history, traditional culture and discover the daily life of the tribal people. Join us in this superb tour to this magical land!
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields, waterfall, friendly talk with local people
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Hanoi train station, you will catch the night train leave Hanoi to Lao Cai. Sleep overnight on the sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Lao Cai Station – Sapa – Cat Cat (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Lao Cai Station between 5h30 – 6h00 AM. When you arrive Lao Cai station, our local tour guide will pick you up from transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town, Sapa Church on your own.
19h00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa – Hanoi (B, L, D)
7h00: Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant. After breakfast you will check out and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room to prepare for your trek.
8h30 – 9h00: You will begin your second day trek about 10 – 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life. After that, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Sapa. Free time to relax, visit Sapa town or shopping at Sapa market
17h00 Come back to the hotel for early dinner, get back your luggages, get on our minivan leave the hotel to Lao Cai station for taking the night train back to Hanoi. Sleep overnight on sleeping cabin on the train.
Day 3: Ha Noi Arrive – Finish Tour
On this day, you will arrive Hanoi train station around 4h30 – 6h00 am.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus/ van
Sleeping train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Standard, Superior, Deluxe or Premium Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi Train Station - Lao Cai Train Station - Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Sapa Town - Lao Cai Train Station - Hanoi Train Station
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as Painkillers, Plasters, Diarrhoea tablets, Antiseptic, Fever reducer, Pain reliever, Cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa.