Asian Discovery Travel is one of the best tour organizer in Vietnam, we have a lot of experience to design and make Sapa package tours with local best price and good service to discovery the most beautiful and famous destinations in Sapa such as Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa Market, Lao Chai, Ta Van Village and Giang Ta Chai village…beside there, you can learn alot of things about history, local daily life, culture and cuisine of Vietnamese. Asian Discovery Travel is the best choice for you to choice to do Sapa Package tour.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields, waterfall, friendly talk with local people
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Depart from Hanoi
The tour begins between 20:00 - 20:30 with a bus or taxi transfer to the. Our Sleeper bus Station in Hanoi where you will catch the Sleeper bus to Sapa .Sleep overnight on your bus.
Day 1: Sapa bus station - Sapa Town – Sapa – Cat Cat (B,L,D)
You will arrive at the sapa sleeper bus station between 4:30 - 5:30am.
6:30am - 7:00am: Our guide will pick you up from sleeper bus station and transfer to Sapa town. After having breakfast, you will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H'mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
After the walk, you will be back to the Sapa Hotel at around noon to check-in and be on time for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own.
18:30 - 20:00: Dinner will be in the hotel restaurant from. You will spend the night in the Sapa Hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai/Ta Van – Sapa - Night bus back to Hanoi (B,L)
8:00am - 8:30am: Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant from. After breakfast you will check out and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room to prepare for your trek.
8:45am - 9:00am: you will begin your 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley towards the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of rice paddy fields in Asia. After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe village of Ta Van to experience their way of life.
14:00 - 14:30: You will be transferred back to the Sapa Hotel by bus where you can take a shower, free time to relax, explore Sapa Town, Sapa Church, Sapa local market and having dinner by yourself.
21:00 – 21:15: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi. Get on the bus and return to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.Sleep over night on the bus.
You will arrive Hanoi around 4h30 – 5h00 am on the next day.
End the tour!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel