Asian Discovery Travel is one of the best tour organizer in Vietnam, we have a lot of experience to design and make Sapa package tours with local best price and good service to discovery the most beautiful and famous destinations in Sapa such as Sapa town, Sapa church, Cat Cat village, Ham Rong Mountain…You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, specialy you will have chance to Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia and to discover the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious sapa local food, learn about history, local culture.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat, Ham Rong and enjoy the nature without scenery or sound of commercialization like some other villages.
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields, waterfall, friendly talk with local people
– Learn about history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa church, Sapa market.
- Conquer Fansipan Peak which if the roof of Indochia
– Taste delicious Sapa local food.
Depart from Hanoi
The tour begins between 20:00 - 20:30 with a bus or taxi transfer to the. Our Sleeper bus Station in Hanoi where you will catch the Sleeper bus to Sapa .Sleep overnight on your bus.
Day 1: Sapa bus station - Sapa Town – Sapa – Cat Cat (B,L,D)
You will arrive at the sapa sleeper bus station between 4:30 - 5:30am.
6:30am - 7:00am: Our guide will pick you up from sleeper bus station and transfer to Sapa town. After having breakfast, you will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H'mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
After the walk, you will be back to the Sapa Hotel at around noon to check-in and be on time for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own.
18:30 - 20:00: Dinner will be in the hotel restaurant from. You will spend the night in the Sapa Hotel.
Note : If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night.
Day 2: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain – Sapa (B, L,D)
7:00 – 7:45: Having breakfast at your hotel.
8:00: Our tour guide will pick you up for walking up to Ham Rong Mountain with elevator steps. Ham Rong Mountain, which is situated in the center of Sapa town, is a remarkable tourist attraction. Shaped like a dragon’s head in the clouds, Ham Rong Mountain is nearly 2000 meters high with green trees and colorful flowers almost all year round. Most tourists visiting Sapa do the exciting climb up to the mountain. Recently, this tourist site has been upgraded, in which there will be traditional art performance show for tourists when visiting Ham Rong. The path leading up to Ham Rong Mountain consists of many stone steps and a winding trail higher up will help to see small streams lazily run through bushy foliages. About mid¬way, visitors will find themselves in an orchid -garden with more than 400 species of colorful blooms. Standing on the highest point of Ham Rong Mountain, tourists will have a breathtaking view over the romantic Sapa town.
11:30 – 12:00: Come back the hotel for lunch.
For the rest, you have freetime to explore Sapa by yourself such as: Sapa Church, Sapa local market, Sapa Town. Dinner will service at the hotel. Sleep the second night at the hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Fansipan Peak - Sapa Town - Hanoi (B, L)
7:00 - 7:30: Breakfast is service at the hotel. Then you will check out of your room at the hotel and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room.
8:15 - 8:45: Getting on the bus go to Fansipan Cable Station for an amazing trip to reach the Indochina Roof, 3143m above the sea level: Starting by cable car and step up to the Peak, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes from the high.
11:30 – 12:00: Come back the hotel for lunch, free time to relax, visit or shopping at Sapa Market.
14:50: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15:00: Get on bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
22:15: Drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus or limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/C transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrace fees as per the mentioned itinerary
English speaking tour guide
All meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Cable car to Fansipan
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village - Ham Rong Mountain - Fansipan
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel