Asian Discovery Travel is one of the best tour organizer in Vietnam, we have a lot of experience to design and make Sapa package tours with local best price and good service to discovery the most beautiful and famous destinations in Sapa such as Sapa town, Sapa church, Cat Cat village, Ham Rong Mountain…beside there, you can learn alot of things about history, local daily life, culture and cuisine of Vietnamese. Asian Discovery Travel is the best choice for you to choice to do Sapa Package tour.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Enjoy and admire mountain view road
– Visit Cat Cat village ( one of the most beautiful village in Sapa)
– Visit Ham Rong mountain
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa market, Sapa church
– Visit Sapa local market
– Taste Sapa local food
Depart from Hanoi
The tour begins between 8-8:30 PM with a bus or taxi transfer to the. Our Sleeper bus Station in Hanoi where you will catch the Sleeper bus to Sapa .Sleep overnight on your bus.
Day 1: Sapa bus station - Sapa Town – Sapa – Cat Cat (B,L,D)
You will arrive at the Sapa Sleeper bus Station between 4:30 - 5:30am.
Around 6:30am: Our guide will pick you up from Sleeper bus station and transfer to Sapa town. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H'mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the Sapa Hotel at around noon to check-in and be on time for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own. Dinner will be in the hotel restaurant from (6:30pm to 8:00pm). You will spend the night in the Sapa Hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain – Sapa MarKet – Ha Noi (B, L)
7:00 – 7:45: After having breakfast, check out your hotel.
8:00: Our tour guide will pick you up for walking up to Ham Rong Mountain with elevator steps. Ham Rong Mountain, which is situated in the center of Sapa town, is a remarkable tourist attraction. Shaped like a dragon’s head in the clouds, Ham Rong Mountain is nearly 2000 meters high with green trees and colorful flowers almost all year round. Most tourists visiting Sapa do the exciting climb up to the mountain. Recently, this tourist site has been upgraded, in which there will be traditional art performance show for tourists when visiting Ham Rong. The path leading up to Ham Rong Mountain consists of many stone steps and a winding trail higher up will help to see small streams lazily run through bushy foliages. About mid¬way, visitors will find themselves in an orchid -garden with more than 400 species of colorful blooms. Standing on the highest point of Ham Rong Mountain, tourists will have a breathtaking view over the romantic Sapa town.
11:30 – 12:00: Come back the hotel for lunch, free time to relax, visit or shopping at Sapa Market.
14:50: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15:00: Get on bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
22:15: Drop you off at your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus or limousine bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D: Dinner)
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Sapa Town - Cat cat Village - Ham Rong Mountain
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel
– You can also start and finish your trip in Sapa
– If you would like to get private tour, please contact to us to get more information.