Sapa – Cat Cat – Bac Ha Market 2 days – 3 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, Ham Rong mountain, specialy you will have chance to visit Bac Ha Market ( one of unique and famous in the northwest of Vietnam) and to discovery the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious local food, learn about history, local culture. So, come with us to get great experiences.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat and Bac Ha Market
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa market
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields in Cat Cat
– Get experience their history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa
20h00 – 20h30: The bus will pick you up at your hotel or at our office, transfer you to the Hanoi train station, you will catch the night train leave Hanoi to Lao Cai. Sleep overnight on the sleeper train cabin.
Day 1: Lao Cai Station – Sapa – Cat Cat (B, L, D)
On this day, you will arrive at the Lao Cai Station between 5h30 – 6h00 AM. When you arrive Lao Cai station, our local tour guide will pick you up from transfer to the hotel in Sapa. After having breakfast and a shower, you will start your first day with walking to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat. After the walk, you will be back to the hotel in Sapa for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own.
19h00: Dinner is service at the hotel restaurant. Free time to explore Sapa at night. You will spend the night in the hotel in Sapa.
(Note: If you go to Sapa at the weekend you will have an opportunity to visit Sapa Love Market open on Saturday and Sunday night).
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha Market – Ha Noi (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel in Sapa, check out your hotel, you leave Sapa town for Bac Ha Town to join Sunday Market with local people. Bac Ha is considered one of the most wonderful and colourful markets in extreme north Vietnam where thousands of local people in their traditional attire buy and sell the local products. Dogs, cats, pigs, horses… are all on sales. This is a golden opportunity to take your best photos! In the afternoon, we will take a pleasant walk to Ban Pho village, home to the flower H’mong people. This is a great opportunity to interact with the friendly locals and have pleasant walk amongst tribal villages. Leave Bac Ha Town at 2:00pm to Lao Cai train station. You have free time to relax and explore Lao Cai province. Having dinner by yourself after catching the night train back to Hanoi. Sleep overnight on the train.
Day 3: Ha Noi arrival
You will arrive bus station in Hanoi around 5:00am
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus
Sleeping cabin on the train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel and Homestay in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water on the train
Gratuities for guide and driver
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Other things are not mentioned in our tour programs
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
– Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
– Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
– Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi Train Station - Lao Cai Train Station - Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village - Bac Ha Market
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel