Sapa – Cat Cat – Bac Ha Market 2 days – 3 nights tour of Asian Discovery Travel is a wonderful tour which will take you have a unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes mountain view, valley, waterfall, Ham Rong mountain, specialy you will have chance to visit Bac Ha Market ( one of unique and famous in the northwest of Vietnam) and to discovery the daily life of the tribal people, taste delicious local food, learn about history, local culture. So, come with us to get great experiences.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
– Exciting walking and trekking to visit ethnic villages in Sapa: Cat Cat and Bac Ha Market
– Explore Sapa town, Sapa Church, Sapa market
– Admire the gorgeous picture of mountains and rice terraced fields in Cat Cat
– Get experience their history, local culture, daily life, work and original costume.
Depart from Hanoi
The tour begins between 20:00 - 20:30 with a bus or taxi transfer to the. Our Sleeper bus Station in Hanoi where you will catch the Sleeper bus to Sapa .Sleep overnight on your bus.
Day 1: Sapa bus station - Sapa Town – Sapa – Cat Cat (B,L,D)
You will arrive at the sapa sleeper bus station between 4:30 - 5:30am.
6:30am - 7:00am: Our guide will pick you up from sleeper bus station and transfer to Sapa town. After having breakfast, you will start the half-day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H'mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
After the walk, you will be back to the Sapa Hotel at around noon to check-in and be on time for lunch at the hotel restaurant. For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own.
18:30 - 20:00: Dinner will be in the hotel restaurant from. You will spend the night in the Sapa Hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha Market – Ha Noi (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel in Sapa, check out your hotel, you leave Sapa town for Bac Ha Town to join Sunday Market with local people. Bac Ha is considered one of the most wonderful and colourful markets in extreme north Vietnam where thousands of local people in their traditional attire buy and sell the local products. Dogs, cats, pigs, horses… are all on sales. This is a golden opportunity to take your best photos! In the afternoon, we will take a pleasant walk to Ban Pho village, home to the flower H’mong people. This is a great opportunity to interact with the friendly locals and have pleasant walk amongst tribal villages. Leave Bac Ha Town at 2:00pm to back Sapa Town. Free time to relax at Sapa or explore Sapa town, Sapa Church,.... Having dinner before catching the night bus leave Sapa to Hanoi at 22:00. Sleep overnight on the bus
Day 3: Ha Noi arrival
You will arrive bus station in Hanoi around 4:00am
End the tour!
Have a great tour with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
A/c transfer in Sapa
Hotel in Sapa
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
All meals as mention : B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
Walking & Trekking tour in Sapa
Free 01 bottle of mineral water/ 1 pax/ 1 day
Vat 10% if you want to get Vat bill, Personal expenses
Gratuities for guide and driver
Personal expenses and another services what not mention in the tour
Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 4 to 6 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
Children from 7 to 08 years of age are charged 80%, sharing a twin/ double room
Children from 09 years old will be considered adult
Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults are allowed for FOC
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Sapa Town - Cat Cat - Bac Ha Market
What need to bring:
– You should bring the most important things such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, an umbrella or raincoat, medical masks, popular medicine such as painkillers, plasters, diarrhoea tablets, antiseptic, fever reducer, pain reliever, cough suppressant…
– Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
– Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
– All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
– If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
– If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel