Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Enjoy rowing boat trip Along Yen Stream
- Enjoy cable car to take a nice view of perfume pagoda
- Visit Huong Tich - The most beautiful cave in perfume pagoda
- Enjoy lunch with local food
- Visit ancient pagoda
7h50 – 8h00 am: The bus will pick up from your hotel departure for Perfume Pagoda with about 2-hours bus trip through Vietnamese villages. You will have a short break on the half way
10h30 On arrival, take a short walk long the beautiful landscapes to Yen wharf for enjoy a rowing boat along Yen stream with crossing by many Buddhist shrines and pagodas.
Visit Trinh temple and trek up to the "Huong Tich" cave on the top of the mountain
+ Optional for cable cabin up/down mountain peak for visit main Huong Tich Pagoda.
In the afternoon, trekking down and time for lunch before enjoy a leisure time around for visit Thien Tru pagoda, shopping, worshiping and breaking. After that coming back Thien Tru wharf get on your rowing boat back to Yen Wharf for getting on the bus back to Ha Noi.
7h00 – 7h30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick-up and transfer by A/C bus or van
Boat trip to visit Perfume pagoda
Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
English speaking guide.
Free 01 Bottle of mineral water 0,5 lit / 1 pax/ 1 day
Meals as Mention: Set menu lunch
Cable Car is optional
Grantuities for guide and driver
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
80 Hang Quat Street, Hoan Kiem District, HanoiOpen in Google Maps
Ha Noi Old Quarter- Perfume Pagoda- Hanoi Old Quarter
What need to bring:
- You should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, walking shoes, An Umbrella or raincoat…
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in Hanoi Old Quarter for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat.