Recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by Unesco, Hue City, the old capital of Vietnam is located on the bank of romantic Perfume River with many sights beautiful like a poem. Hue is also the political cultural and religious center of Viet Nam.
To gaze with veneration at Hue and understand more about matter values as well as spirit values of this place, we would like to invite you spend with Hue City Tour 1 day. We sure that you will enjoy and have so many interesting memories.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue City Tours.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Tu Duc King’s Tomb – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
Morning: Pick up at your hotel 7:30am by bus.
1. Minh Mạng Tomb
2. Khai Dinh Tomb
3. Traditional Martial Art Van An
4. Tu Duc Tomb
5. Conical Hat & Incense Making Village
Noon: Buffet lunch ( Asia & Western foods).
Afternoon: Continue by bus.
6. The Citadel
7. Thien Mu Pagoda Then get on the boat for a sight -seeing along the Perfume River to see fishing village and sampan on the way back. Do not miss the Sunset on the Perfume River!
Back to town at 4:30 pm.
Drink, Entranefees, Other expenses,Tip...
Hue - Tu Duc Tomb - Minh Mang Tomb - Khai Dinh Tomb - Conical Hat & Incense Making Village - Lunch - The Citadel - Thien Mu Pagoda - Dragon Cruise on Perfume River
WHAT TO BRING:
- A hat & sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/ clothes