Hoi An is located on the banks of the poetic Thu Bon River, in central Quang Nam province, 30 kilometers south of Da Nang. It is one of the major trading centers in Southeast Asia during the 16th century due to the early western trader occupying period. Besides Hoi An old town, an ancient destination of historical value. My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam is also a place of historical and culture-oriented tourism.
The combination of walking in the old town and exploring My Son Holy Land is really a wonderful idea for an interesting tour departing from Da Nang. If you are in Da nang, do not hesitate to visit Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son with our tour Da Nang – My Son – Hoi An – 1 day. Join our tour and get interesting experiences now.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- Visit My Son Holly Land to discover the beauty of ancient buildings of the ChamPa Kingdom
- Cruise along Thu Bon River to traditional craft village of Kim Bong carpentry
- Enjoy delicous cuisine of Hoi An
08:00 am: Pick you up at your Hotel, transfer to Hoi An and takes you to My Son with group
09:00 am: Visit My Son Holly land, spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the ChamPa Kingdom with our tour guide
12:00 am: Leave My Son on 2 options:
- Leave My son by bus, back to Hoi An.
-Finish Tour at 13h00 pm
- Leave My Son and transfer to boat – station, get on boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft village of Kim Bong carpentry villages. A solf Lunch will be served on boat. Arrive Hoi An river dock at 3PM .
- 15h00 pm : End The tour at Hoi An town.
Transfer by Car (Minivan ), Big bus A/C And Boat
English speaking guide
Lunch on boat & water
Entrance fees: My Son
Entrance fees: craft village of Kim Bong
Tips & gratuities.
Around Da NangOpen in Google Maps
Hoi An - My Son - Thu Bon River
WHAT TO BRING:
- A hat & sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/ clothes