If you have been Hanoi and you haven't tasted or have an experiencing the cuisine of Hanoian, it is a huge miss, because Vietnamese's cuisine in general and Hanoian are very famous with all people around the world gender. That's why we want to deliver a great experience through this street food tour.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisineTake in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe
Detail Tour Program :
We start our excellent street food walking tour at your hotel or at our office: Asian Discovery Travel - 80 Hang Quat street in old quarter of Hanoi. Our english-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Hanoi Street Food Tour Eating Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our taste buds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample whilst admiring the hustle and bustle of the city centre below. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits. At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
End the tour!
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
English speaking guide
Foods as mention in the tour
Free 01 bottle of mineral water 0,5 lit / 1 pax
Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
Gratuities for guide and driver
• FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
• Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
• Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
80 Hang QuatOpen in Google Maps
What need to bring:
• Because this tour offer for who love to learn about our local Vietnamese cuisine, so you should bring camera to take nice pictures…
• Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
• Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
• All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
• If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements or would like to get private cooking class tour or another option for cooking class, please advise the local operator in advance.