Offering a fun-filled day trip of up to 8 hours with many activities, luxury Halong Jade Cruise is a new and ideal choice for travelers who have limited time to experience the best of Halong Bay, especially friend, couple and family holidays. During the journey, luxury Halong Jade Cruise will take you in the most beautiful landscapes of the World Heritage Site of Lan Ha Bay and Halong bay, beside there, you can join alot of fun activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, enjoy sunset time... Together with a dedicated team and a high-quality reliable service, your vacation with luxury Halong Jade Cruise will be memorable experiences that you won’t easily forget.
Excellent expert tailor made tour
Customer care available 24/7
Accept any tour inquiries
Local best price & customer value
Thousand customer sastisfaction
- 2 hoursriding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury limousine
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak or local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
- Group of 7 people riding a comfortable limousine.
07.00- Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
07.15 - Start two-hour road journey to QuangNinh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.30– Embark from Tuan Chau marina onto JadeSails cruise
09.50 – Welcome to JadeSails cruise
11.30 - Lunch on the boat .
13.00 –Kayaking or local rowing boat at Dark and Bright cave
14.45 - Floating village passing.
15.30 - Swimming at quite area in Lan Ha bay.
16.00 –Cooking demonstation.
16.30-Sunset party ( Enjoy break)
17.00 – Back to Tuan Chau marina by speed boat.
17.20 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.
Have a great trip with Asian Discovery Travel!
Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
8 hours cruise
All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
Kayaking orlocal rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
English speaking guide during the tour
Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
All other services not mentioned clearly in the program
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
80 Hang Quat Street, Hang Gai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi CityOpen in Google Maps
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Dark & Bright Cave - Lan Ha Bay - Halong - Ha Noi
What need to bring:
- Because this is only one day trip, so you don’t need to bring too much luggages, you need to bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in Hanoi Old Quarter for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the Kayaking or bamboo boat of the tour you can relax on the sundeck with a cup of coffee or take a nice pictures
- You can also finish your trip in Ha Long harbour